Nightwing "cold shoulder."

Author pov:

"good night, Jade."

"see you tomorrow, doc."

you said your goodbye to the hospital receptionist while heading out from the Hospital gates, you finally finished your own shift around 2 Am in the morning walking home while checking your own phone responding to your texts then putting it into your own pocket.

moving to Blüdhaven wasn't on your own list, but you had a very good working chance here, however, being far away from family and friends was hard but you got over it anyways, enjoying the night silence you brushed your hair back enjoying the cold breeze, you took a deep breath filling your lungs up with the fresh air than letting it out, you stopped pulling your own cigarettes putting it between your cherry red lips, lighting it up you inhaled the smoke as you let it all out as if you were breathing out your own disappointment in life.

you were few steps far from your house as you were about to take a step forwards suddenly you heard a loud groan and a body falling right in front of you, you looked down at the body in front of you then up at the sky.

its raining men?

  hallelujah

you kneed down in front of the body who looked kind familiar, he wore a domino mask, black suit with a blue sign on it, 'Nightwing?' you thought for a minute as you looked up at the building he fell from, you looked down at him again he has fainted but his body seemed kinda badly injured, a big scar on the chest area along with some bruises and wounds around his body, also he looked like as if he broke some ribs. 

you sighed as you asked for a break instead god sent you a man from the sky. you looked down at him again leaving him in this situation in the middle of the street wasn't a very good idea so you did your duty throwing your cigarette away and stepping on it with your heel, you tried to pick him up as you groaned from his own weight, you walked to your house as you led him against your door then opened your door using your keys, you kicked the door open as you picked him up, arm over your shoulder and holding him from his waist.

kicking the door close you almost lost your balance and fell with him instead you luckily held onto the wall then dragged him all the way towards your own couch. you examined his body and wounds that looked pretty missed up, you sighed as you got to your work, you kept his domino mask on you weren't that much of a curious person anyways, you cleaned his wounds on this face, wrapping the cuts in bandages covering them up completely.

you heard a groan while you were cleaning the wound on his chest using alcohol he started to move from the couch "..." you looked at him as you saw his eyes positioned right on you "...where am I and who are you?" he asked as you cleaned the fresh-cut flesh pouring alcohol on it as he groaned louder "I suppose you took the cut like a man, take the treatment like a man too, please."  you said moving your gaze down to his own wound.

you lighted up a candle as you heated up a spoon on it taking a clean piece of cloth putting it into his mouth as you finished heating it up, you put it on his wound as he groaned louder in pain "done." you said wrapping bandages around it then you moved from the couch walking to your kitchen to wash your dirty bloody hands.