Tim Drake X reader Hot nerd

Y/n pov 

walking in school as i heard them speaking "shush the boss came.." they said as i walked towards the group "how did it go?" i said as Sam answered "we didn't find anything with him except lunch." he said as he was holding a boy from his clothes "...Nah. give it back to him and fix his clothes." i ordered as she did as told and the boy ran away. your question? oh my god, are you a bully?!!! well correct yes i am a bully.

but not that harmful you know. i don't beat anyone up. but i take their money for sure. the whole school fears me..and what's new?? my father and mother are out of Gotham. they are famous doctors and they have their hospitals out of Gotham. i live with my grandma how is actually Blind. walking around as a boy's book fell down getting my attention as i looked to him 

he was kneeling on the group collecting his books as i walked towards him and kneed down as i took a good look at him. he had black hair as i was kneed down in front of him he was wearing glasses. he was a nerd...a hot nerd. i stared at his eyes as his eyes were ice blue. he stared at him as his cheeks started to turn pink as i moved my hands slowly closer to his face as my fingers touched his ears as i took off his glasses and wore them.

no words i stood back up as i left him speechless. i walked to my class hearing whispering from students about a new student here in school. i guess the boy who i am wearing his glasses is the new student sense i never see him around. 'who is he..?' thinking to myself as i walked in my class everyone eyeing me as i walked and sat down next to the window as everyone was quiet. too scared to come across me...

actually, i don't blame them...sometimes i get scared of myself...looking at the teacher who was speaking as he suddenly let a student come in the class. he was the same boy she spoke "hi. my name is Timothy Drake_" he was cut off as he chocked in his own breath when he saw me smiling at him.." are you okay Tim?" said the teacher he nodded his head quickly. "you can sit down next to Y/N. Y/N please put your hand up." he said as i put my hand up. he walked and sit down next to me as he was nervous."C_can i have my glasses back?" 

asked the boy as i looked at him "easy question..easy answer....No." i said as he looked at me seriously " i can't see without it." he said as i spoke back "and i look cute in it..." he looked away sighing a the teacher spoke "Tim, do you want a detention from your first day at school?" he asked as Tim shook his head no "then please pay attention for the class." the annoying boring class ended as he didn't understand a thing.. actually...he is gonna be my new toy i guess~