Cute Moments: Tim Drae "Ice Skating date."

Author POV 

looking outside your window, you hopped off your own bed quickly as you opened the door and ran in the hallway excited then knocked on your boyfriend's door who opened the door looking as like the regular mess he is. 

"Tim! Wanna go and play in the snow?" you asked happily, eyes filled up with stars and sparkles as Tim just rubbed his eyes, the poor boy had messy hair with huge eye bags underneath his eyes "Y/n I wish but..." your smile started to faint slowly as you knew he will make up another excuse.

"Batman asked me for another-" before he could continue with his dumb excuse you cut him off "no... it's fine..." you said looking down, not wanting to make eye contact with the boy, walking away after excusing yourself you went straight to your room.

you sat down on the bed, slowly having hot tears running down your own cheeks, you sobbed hugging your own pillow, Tim was like this last few months, pushing you away, not going out on dates with you, putting his job ahead of himself, he overworked, and worst than this was him forgetting about your existence sometimes.

Tim isn't a cheater, and you know him too well, so Cheating on you wasn't like a thing to think about, Like excuse me he doesn't have time for you would he have time for another girl at the same time? Girl. NO.

while you were a sobbing mess you heard a knock on the door "g-get in...*sobs*" you said as Loza opened the door dressed up in winter clothing as she was excited "Y/N wanna go and play in the snow---what's up??? why are you crying...?" she asked worriedly as she closed the door and walked towards you.

the female sat down next to you giving you tissues as you cleaned your nose then calmed down "It's Tim..." Loza looked shocked for a minute as she kept quiet "Tim? our Tim??? what did he do??" Loza didn't believe that someday you and Tim would have a problem with each other.

you guys were so perfect together besides Tim wasn't the type who would fight with you, he was the sweetest of the boys and the most responsible one out of the boys as well "I think that's more than*sobs*  enough...I am breaking up with him..." 

Loza gasped loudly at what you said "No no no Y/n!! don't do that!" the girl got scared because she never thought of you two breaking up "It's for the best for us...*sobs* he could find more time for his own job...and me finding a person who has enough time for me..." 

Loza stayed quiet for a minute and thought for herself 'Y/n is the type who is understandable and patient...she would never make such a decision out of blue like this...oh god Tim what have you done...' she patted your shoulder then stood up "um...give me a minute..." she said leaving you alone with the tissues then ran straight to Tim's room.

she knocked on the door angrily as he opened the door, looking down at Loza she pushed him in and walked into the room slamming the door close "Loza what's up with you-" "no what's up with YOU!" she interrupted the older male as she seemed pissed.

"Y/N is willing to break up with you, Drake!!" she said as he moved his hand from his face looking at Loza who seemed pissed off completely "what--why?!" Asked the male confused and shocked as she replied "she isn't having it anymore! your excuses every time she asks you out or when she is in need of you she just doesn't find you there!"