Bruce Wayne X model Reader long storyline part 1

- It all started when Bruce was invited to a fashion show by one of his old friends. 

- the male was sitting down on the front seat allowing him to take a very good look at every single model, next to him Dick who was 8 years old.

- soon the music started to play, lights went off as the lighting in the ground turned on, and that was when the models started to do modeling for  Vogue.

- every single model came out in her own costume she was modeling the male seemed to be bored a bit but hey, he had to accept the invite.

-and that when a model caught his attention, a model with beautiful h/c that matched with her s/c and her e/c, the female walked in high heels as she posed for the cameras.

-Bruce's eyes didn't widen or anything he just looked at the female, he did seem amused now after seeing her.

- the fashion show started to end as his friend came out on the stage and posed with his models and held on y/n's hand as she smiled at the cameras.

- "Bruce! my friend! I thought you won't make it!" said Jerry as he handshake Bruce after the fashion show ended the 2 men were chatting as Jerry spoke, "I see you enjoyed your stay, playboy eh?" he tased Bruce.

-"Yes, it was a very nice show, Jerry...good to see you working again..." said Bruce as suddenly something hit him. 

-Dick...

-the 8 years old boy----

- where is Dick--

-" Bruce? is everything alright?" Asked Jerry noticing now Bruce is looking around him.

-" I had an 8 years old Boy with me..." said Bruce looking around "and I think I lost him-"

- so now Bruce and the models were looking around for 8 years old Dick who was nowhere to be seen,

- the females looked down the tables for the little guy, around the hall

- nothing- as if he disappeared.

- now back to you.

- while you were walking to your room after you finished so you could change your clothes, a boy caught your attention.

- he was around 8 years old, black hair, blue eyes and he was around 128 cm

- the little boy was dressed in a suit and he seemed lost and about to cry.

-"Bruce?" he called with his childish voice as you realized something.

- that was the boy who was sitting down next to Bruce Wayne!

-"hey..." you said as he jumped a bit "how did you get here, little guy?"

- he seemed scared as he answered "I went to the bathroom, but I lost my way back..."

-" what's your name?" you said tilting your head and kneeling down to be at the same height as him.

-" Richard Grayson," he said as you moved some of your hair locks behind your ear.

- "Okay, have an easier name than 'Richard?' " you asked him as you pulled on his hand softly "Dick." he said in a quiet tone "okay Dick. may I Pick you up?" 

- he nodded as you picked him up, Changing your destination, and you walked back to the hall.

- as you entered you could see everyone, no exception looking around for the little boy underneath the tables and chairs as you cleared your throat "looking for something, Gentlemen?" 

batman familyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें