Answers

Loza: *yawns sleepily*....okay okay i am up....ugh...*puts glasses on* oh we have questions and dares...

Loza:....guys..?

Loza: guys.

Loza: GUYS!

Everyone: *wakes up*

Tim: 5 more minutes...

Jason: *has his head on the table while snoring loudly.*

Loza: *sighs* let's just start this crap..

OKAY FIRST QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone:*jumps up from their seats*

its by @Farwitch  I dare bruse to tell his first love to a woman and his first kiss and first date with the story

Bruce:...hm....

literally everyone: *sits down on the ground in front of him waiting for the story*. . .

Bruce: it was Talia..

Tim: wasn't it catwoman...?

Bruce: no. 

Tim: oh sorry for interrupting...go on..

Bruce: we didn't really go on dates but i was disappointed in Ra's and i didn't really think he had a daughter.

Jason: yeah like when you were disappointed when she told you that Damian was your son?

Bruce:........*gives him the famous Batman Glare*

Damian: *hits Jason* go on,father..

Bruce:...anyways...about the story its personal thing so i won't share it. 

Jason: was she good in bed? 

Damian: that's my mother you are talking about, asshole. 

Loza: i have been searching for it and indeed Talia was his first love from more than 10 women, Bruce those girls means a lot for Jesus and God you know. 

Bruce: they threw themselves on me..

Dick: he has a point...

Tim: said the one with 2 ex fiances? 

Damian: okay...next question.. 

I dare Damian to eat meat or he will dress pink for 5 years
Damian: .....*pulls his sword then looked at the questioner*  do it if you dare....
Loza: Damian,chill your titties...
what the angry little bean means he won't wear the pink thingy or eat meat so don't try..sorry he broke ya heart...

DicK :oooh question for me! 
Q for dick why are so smile all the time ???

 Dick: someone has to be smiley in this goddamn family of drakness ya know...

Loza: has a point too..

Loza: okay next one is actually for me... 

And Q for loza are you a robin do you have skills ????

Everyone: OOOO

Loza: Nah...i would be batgirl to be honest....not robin and the book i am making about the rising up of the batman i am Batgirl in it so yeah. uwu thank you 

@Farwitch

for your questions. now next we have a dare from @l2i2l2y

wow creative name. i like it 

I dare Damian to be nice to Tim AND Jason for a full hour
Damian:...
Jason:....
Tim:...*sneezes.*
Damian: bless you,Drake
Jason:...........da fuck?
Loza: no swearing....
Loza: ....*focusing on the clock*...okay...
*the 3 of them were eating an apple pie in pace*
Loza:....time is up...
Jason: *takes the apple pie and runs like a b****h*
Damian: JASON FUCKING TODD. *runs after him*

Loza: okay next is @Argentavis1101  HEEEYYY HOW ARE YOU DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING FROM U FROM A WHILE!!!

Mmm... Damian: Can you teach me sword fighting, plsJason: I wanna hug yuDick: How many tricks can you do midair, dear acrobat?Bruce: Hug Loza!!!Cass: Hug too pls...Steph: Kiss Tim!Tim: What's the most hard programs/Base to hack and How fast can you hack them?

Damian: hmm....fine....

Jason: *opens his arms*............let me hug you :) 'til you can't breathe'

Dick: *smacks his arm* dude you are scaring them!!

Dick: OOOh i know a lot of acrobats! and i can do that *does a flip*

Loza:....no one needs to see you flipping_*gets hugged from Bruce* *blushes* . . . . 

Cassandra: *opens her arms* come here....

Steph: um...yeah...sure! *kisses Tim*

Tim: *blushes and kisses her back*

Damian: get a room...

Tim: oooh hacking is kind of interesting for me! i love programming sense i made the security programs for Batman in the batcave, til someone 'annoying' came and hacked them. *glares at Alexandra*

Alexandra: let me correct you, destroyed it. 

Loza: OKAY EVERYONE! if you guys still have questions/dares for the batfamily comment them and don't be shy!!!!!!!!!