when you two get into a fight (meeting again with Tim Drake.)

walking back from, school as i was wearing tomboy clothes as usual. i thought for a moment as i went to a cafe and had had (favorite hot drink)it was the middle of November. i checked my phone as i checked out my insta as i saw a picture of Tim and his new girlfriend as they were laying down on the bed. a selfie after sex. that what his girlfriend said as i unfollowed her and Tim's accounts as i sighed i know what you are thinking why am i following her account? she "was" a nice girl to speak to.

walking out from the cafe to a bar as i sat there and ordered 3 bottles of beer as i sat there getting drunk for the first time..i left the bar as i saw everything blurry as i held on a wall to take my breath for a little bit it was nighttime as i looked at the phone as saw it was 9.i walked to my house as i had hiccups. i then walked into an alley as i saw a guy walking towards me as he held me from my ass and pushed me to the wall. i didn't even fight him back as i was a sobbing mess and i was crying. feeling his lips against my neck made me feel dirty and disgusted as the nasty smell came out from him. 

unzipping his pants as i fell down too weak to stand up as i heard him groan in pain and fall down. as i left my head up i saw Red Robin as i stood up hardly and continued walking..i didn't want him to see me like that...i felt him touch my hand as i moved my hands away from his grip "don't touch*hiccups* me we all gonna die anyway!!!" i shouted as i heard him sigh and grabbed me "Y/N why you not answering my phone calls..?" he said calmly as i kept walking as he held me and pinned me to the wall "why are you like this??!!!" he shouted as i hiccuped one more time as he sighed louder "why do you *hiccups*care?" i asked as he looked at me

looking up at him..he took off his domino mask. we were in a really dark alley so no one will see him as he spoke "because you are still important for me...as a friend.." he said as i chuckled "fuck the friendzone man!!!!*hiccups*" i looked at him. the black circles under his eyes disappeared...his pale skin was normal..by another meaning he was in a good health. with her looking at him with big sad eyes as he spoke "are you okay??" he asked as he held my chin.."...no..." i said as i teared up even more "i hate you....i hate that you moved on easily...i hate that you changed for her....and not for me...i hate that you are not forgetting about her and focus on your own job like you did to me... every day you go and do what you two wish..and when i begged you to go in a date once a week you fucking made-up stuff and said no i am busy..i hate you because you changed for her..she is better than me i swear i don't hate her but....why you didn't treat me like this when we were together....aren't i good enough...???... i hate you because i love you...and i can't forget you.."