Red like blood. Jason Todd X reader

Y/N POV

Last week there was someone in our house. he took my father's scientific research or with another meaning. they STOLE it..and since my father works in our house whoever took it to know exactly what they are looking for...and maybe we are watched now. my father doesn't rest and he wants to know who took it..so I asked why not? I would LOVE to help.

being the good girl I am. I laid down on my bed earlier and leaving my family in the living room..I have to find out who stole them from my father...

waking up around 1 am in the night. everyone is sleeping I was about to head back to sleep but something was disturbing my sleep again, I focused a bit as I put my head up from the pillow trying to listen closely to the voice I stayed quiet till I heard noises behind the door. I hurried up and laid back down as I heard the door open. faking that I am sleeping. I heard loud footsteps it was like someone wearing heavy shoes. then suddenly the blankets were pulled off me. the embarrassing thing was that i was wearing a red sleeping dress 

then I felt something really cold touch my hips up to my butt slowly lifting up my sleeping dress and shows my panties as this touch sent the chills into my body. the cold thing backed away from me and everything went quiet...the only thing i could hear was my loud heartbeat and a hard loudly breathing from whoever is standing in front of me...like they were wearing a helmet or something.

suddenly I felt hands. gloved hands touch my face softly and push the hair on my face away as they were so close to my face. backing away again i heard the same footsteps and the door slams close softly without even covering my back with blankets. I can say that I was scared as hell sensei they could have raped me or killed me.. and probably the cold thing that touched me was actually a GUN. a fucking GUN.

-THE NEXT DAY.-

waking up doing my normal routine I walked downstairs in black ripped jeans and a long-sleeved red shirt and with a black choker around my neck..looking around..mom and dad weren't anywhere to be seen.i looked at the fridge as i saw a note