the blood daughter Jason todd X reader

"But_"

"no buts.."

sighing Jason started to hate whoever will be the new member even thought he didn't see them yet. like always he thought they will be a replacement like exactly how he thought about Tim and Damian. he put a cigarette between his cherry red lips but it was soon pulled away from his lips, Groaning he looked at who did it like always it was Dick "Dick fucking Grayson i lost my own shit and i don't have time to fight." he said while rolling his eyes angrily,already digging fire holes into Dick's face with those icey blue eyes. "Jason i told you before. no smoking in the Manor. if you wanna smoke. then smoke outside the manor."

Said Dick with a simple tone soon he was interrupted by Alfred's calming voice "sorry my young Masters for interrupting your 'small' chat but Master Bruce wanna see you both downstairs." he said then Jason took the Cigarette from Dick Angrily and quickly. " didn't he tell you why he wanted to see us?" asked Jason in a bored tone sooner the old man answered "he said he wants you to meet the new mistress."

'new what?'

Jason just groaned and laid down on the couch more like throwing his tired body on it " i don't wanna meet anyone.. just tell him i died on the couch." he said lighting up the cigarette that was between his lips again then he took a deep breathe then let it out.sooner the room got filled up with the smell of his nasty cigarettes. Alfred opened the window then he spoke "let's just go downstairs Master Dick..Leave master Jason..he is free to do whatever he want..."Alfred said calmly as Jason looked at Alfred with sad eyes then he put his left arm on his eyes the cigarette in his right hand.

sooner Alfred and Dick left the room then Alfred closed the door softly leaving him in the darkness..the only light that shined the room was the sun light..deep in thoughts Jason was thinking about the new member..will he accept her? guilty.sadness and anger was the mixed feelings that filled his head up..he was thinking about Damian and Tim as a Replacement..but he doesn't know if she will be in his list of 'hate and replacements' he put the cigarette in his mouth taking a really deep breathe then left it out. watching the smoke leaving his lips he sooner smashed his cigarette on the plate that was placed in front of him on the table.

a voice stopped him when Dick opened the door with a surprised face then he spoke quietly "are you sure you don't want to see the new member...?" he asked kind of nervous for some unknown reasons Jason then rolled his eyes "i swear to god if you didn't go away now i will fucking throw you with knife..." he said angrily as Dick nodded and left but seriously what's with him???

he wasn't like that 5 minutes ago.

_three hours later_

_Jason POV_

i woke up on the couch shirtless..yawning i looked at the clock.it was 7 PM. i sat up and put on a t_shirt then walked out from my bedroom. walking downstairs to the kitchen i was hungry as hell. when i walked in the Kitchen i saw Bruce and a girl hugging i guess she was he 'new member.' Bruce sooner let go and the girl had tears in her eyes.."Jason i forgot to let you see Y/N." rolling my eyes i was drinking soda from the soda can but what he said next made me spill out the soda at Titus's face "my daughter."

'DAGHTER.'

i had my eyes winded up only hearing a sigh from Bruce and Y/N was just staring at me,probably in shock. when i heard footsteps in i saw Damian with an angry face ready to kill Jason when Y/n grabbed tissues and whipped Titus's face. i then looked at her face then Bruce's face and Damian's face..The dick that brought Damian isn't the same one that Brought the girl that called y/n. "i look like my mother so there is no need for this dumb behaviors.." she said with emotionless face but i was stoned 'yup..this is certainly Bruce's daughter' "i am hungry." i said not caring about anything at all as Alfred made Dinner as he put it on the table and everyone started eating.