What a surprise! babysitter reader X batman family (requested) part 2

Batman POV

 we found Damian Knocked out in the supermarket, a lot of people has been harmed and Y/N is nowhere to be seen, Damian said that he left a small GPS on Y/N's shirt before passing out from the gas, the GPS on her body pointed at a haunted place in Gotham, no one has been there in ages..suddenly the GPS on the map disappeared, we searched there and found nothing, except a lot of fresh blood on the ground and it belonged to Y/N...everyone was frightened, but even if they thought that she was dead and now we are looking for her dead body..but i didn't give up, we have been up for 3 days straight looking for her everywhere in Gotham city, after 3 days somehow the GPS worked again, on the map, it was marked on another haunted building, everyone got ready and we arrived there. breaking in the house. i saw what made my blood boil.

Y/N was on the ground, naked and beaten up half to death. looking at the joker he was putting his Jacket on "what have you done...?" i said in a shocked voice..and my anger took me too far that i broke most of his rips and bones while the others held me back, walking towards Y/N's body, i held her in my arms, she looked at me as the blood spilled out from her lips and nose more, she was shaking and in fear and she was in pathetic position.. she passed out in my arms, i took off my hood covering her up in it, picking her up we got in the batmobile, seeing the police arriving, we drove off..

Alfred POV

Master Bruce held Y/N in his arms while walking out from the batmobile, he seemed broken, Guilty, sad, and angry. i hurried up towards him and laid her down on the bed, the boys went out from the Batcave as i removed the hood. my eyes winded in fear and shock. i looked away as tears ran down my face. i held the young mistress then i started doing my best to save her life. after hours and hours she was now laying down on the bed, body covered up in a lot of bandages along with an oxygen mask. i buttoned the pajama's that i put it on her, looking at my hands..they were covered in blood, her blood..i cleaned the room and i covered her body with the blankets, i put the bloody bandages in the trash and i washed my hands. 

walking out from the healing room in the Batcave, the master, and the boys were sitting down. looking at Master Bruce he looked back at me "...how is she..." he said in a sad broken voice, all i could do was looking down at the ground then back at him trying my best to hold my tears "she has 4 broken ribs, a broken arm, twisted hand, and a slight concussion...along with...being raped.." i said to them as tears ran down my face more, "that motherfucker.." said Jason angrily "master Jason..." he suddenly stood up then walked away.

Author POV

he was stopped by Dick who held him "Jason don't do anything stupid.." said the older brother to his younger brother who just was boiling from inside "...i am fine okay?!!! i will just go for fresh air!!!" he said leaving them alone walking out from the Batcave. and no one saw him for more than 3 weeks. like the salt that disappeared in water...

the few next weeks Y/N started healing Physically but emotionally no. she didn't speak to anyone and every time anyone would touch her she would scream and cry, she would stay in the corner, Alfred would put her food on her bed and she would get up and eat.. she lost her trust in everyone, even in Bruce..excuse her she has been through a lot.. she also refused to leave her bedroom and she would sleep only if there is anyone with her in the room with her, to watch her in her sleep so no one would harm her.