Bruce Wayne x reader

okay in this one-shot y/n is Bruce's wife but sadly she is sterile, she couldn't have babies in her own with her husband. suddenly when she finds out about Damian and Talia what she will do? and how she would react? would Damian get along with his father and 'new' mother?

Y/N POV

the sun shined in the bedroom as the sunlight-filled up our room. I opened my eyes slowly as I yawned and rubbed my head a bit. looking next to me seeing the most handsome man in front of me who gladly calls him my Husband. I smiled as I leaned over his face and kissed every single inch from his face causing him to wake up "wake up handsome." I was playing with his cheeks as I was greeted with a pick on the lips from my husband "morning beautiful." I smiled at the nickname he gave me as he sat up and got up giving me his back.

I stared at his back which was covered with scars wounds and stitched.it never bothered me seeing his back or anything. because every time I see it I believe that my husband is a hero. yes, I know he is the batman and I am proud to be his wife. he noticed me staring and smiling as he spoke "like what you see?" he said as I chuckled "ah. yes..very.." I said as I got up. I was in a black sleeping dress that was up to my hips we walked to the bathroom as brushed our teeth.

I looked over at Bruce who was about to put the shaving cream on and I sat down in front of him "May I?" I asked as he nodded. I was helping him shaving most of the time. it's not like he asks me to do it. I honestly enjoy it. as I finished I washed his face. I felt a hand on my butt as I gasped "Bruce!" I said as my cheeks turned bright pink as he chuckled 

I and Bruce have been together for 9 years...yes we did it after we got married he was my first and we did it a lot but...when we went to the doctor since Bruce wanted a child in our small family...the doctor broke our dreams by saying that I was sterile...since that day and I felt not good enough for Bruce. I couldn't give him something he wanted to have..but he made me feel special and a queen. I know he already adopted the boys and now they have grown men but in my eyes they are still children...

he still had his hand on my butt. I am embarrassed when he does that. I know I shouldn't be but also every single time he touches me or we do it..it makes me feels like my first again...he put on his suit ready for his work as I did his tie... I wore a skirt and a white shirt as he smiled when I was putting on my earrings and my make-up. he grabbed the hairbrush as he brushed my hair. i smiled as i looked at the final look