cute moments: Bruce Wayne "insane."

music: Frank Sinatra- i love you baby 

Author POV:

it was another Charity Ball again.

nothing new.

your Husband was standing with women around him, of course. 

who wouldn't fall in love with him?

Handsome, Rich, and polite man?

no wonder women fell on their knees in front of him.

standing there holding your glass on your pink lips, taking a sip while watching him talking to the women all around him.

they were smiling at him while he was speaking about any topics.

they were beautiful, young, rich, and everything you wanted to be.

but hey...

let's show these bitches who the billionaire playboy belongs to.

Y/N POV:

taking a sip from your own drink putting it aside.

seeing him talking with these women didn't move me not even a little bit.

"If you excuse me, Ladies" 

said Bruce as he eyed me giving me one of the melting smirks he gave to women.

but I am not like any other woman he met before, darling.

"I see you will never Change Bruce."

"Can't I relax from the life pressure?"

"I see you still the Bee you are... smelling all kind of flowers... but you still manage to get back to the beehive.."

I could feel his hand on my own naked back, making its way down to my waist.

he smiled at me as he placed a pick on my own lips "yes."

"wanna go somewhere else? you and me?"  said while putting my hands around his own neck pulling on his own necktie playfully looking at him tilting ahead softly.

"We are in a middle of a Charity Ball, Y/n."  

"so?" grabbing on his hand I walked outside the place leaving Dick and the other boys inside.

we got into his car as he turned on the engine and started to drive "to where?" asked Bruce while I was sitting down smiling "just drive..I will tell you where to stop.." 

Author POV:

driving for more than 20 minutes the drive was so quiet as you turned on the music, soon they got closer and closer to the beach Y/N finally broke the silence "stop here..."

Bruce stopped the car parking it on the sand, leaving the headlights on. opening the car door the female could feel the glances of the male on her back not leaving her.

leaving the car doors open, it was a very dark night with a full moon shining.

the female started to move softly to the beat humming along with the song.