when you two get into a fight (meeting again.)

some of them will contain happy endings and some of them won't so yeah..

Bruce Wayne

finishing my job as i went to the kindergarten as I saw Adrian sitting down alone. i know he is mad at me for being late at him as i walked to him "hey.." i said as he looked at me with big sad and angry eyes as i picked him up he hid his face in my shoulder. Adrian is only one year and a half now. and although that he looks like the small version of his father Bruce..i kissed his head as i played in his black hair. everything in him was Bruce.. His hair, face, and his skin tone. he only got the eyes color from me which they were e/c. leaving the kindergarten as i went to the park so i can make it up for him. buying his favorite ice cream which it was vanilla as i started to look for a place where we can sit. all the seats were taken by a group of people and there was only one seat which it was taken by a man and his son i guess..sighing as i walked to them, i didn't see their faces only their backs as i spoke with a shy voice "excuse me...can i have a seat...?" i asked as they looked at me..shocked..i was face to face with my EX Bruce Wayne even the boy sitting next to him looked like him a lot.. "Y/N?" he said as i stepped back "it's okay i can sit away from here," i said as his hand which it was placed on my shoulder stopped me "its okay...you can your son...can sit down with me and my son.." he said as i stopped and look at him. i sat down with them the boy who was with him was between me and Bruce. and Adrian was on my Lap. i was feeding him the ice cream. as Adrian stared at the boy next to me and he put his hand on the boy's cheek. feeling embarrassed as the boy looked at Adrian and the same for Bruce "...father?...who is she?" the boy asked as Bruce was staring at Adrian and then me "..." he didn't speak. Adrian yawned as i picked him up and walked away saying no words. Adrian was staring at them as Bruce sighed and looked up at the sky "...a wonderful woman..who once i knew..one night i got drunk and we did it..and when she told me she was pregnant i said stupid mean words that caused or related to break down..now i didn't know that the child was actually mine.." he said as Damian stared at him as Damian got up and ran after Y/n who was sitting down with Adrian as he spoke "can i play with him?" he asked as i looked at him Damian sat next to me as Adrian held on Damian's arm as he sat down on Damian's lap "what's your name?"i asked as Damian spoke "Damian..so..Adrian is my brother...?" he asked as i nodded m,y head.. "he looks like father.." he said as Bruce walked towards us and sat down next to me. trying to hold my tears as he hugged me and i cried into his chest "shh...i am sorry..." he whispered softly...

i will never do this again...

Dick Grayson

sitting down in the beach as i was in a bikini and i was sitting down under the umbrella. staring at the beautiful seawater as i smiled. this was my favorite place me and Dick..i got up as walked to the water wearing (your favorite kind of bikini and the color.) the water was up to my neck as i swam enjoying the water as i walked out from the water as i heard guys whistling as i rolled my eyes as i dried my wet body with the towel as saw a girl sitting down next to me as she looked 5 or 4. she was playing with the sand. smiling at the sight as she was enjoying her time. "nice castle you did there.." i said as she looked at me blushing a little "oh thank you." she said as i looked at her "mind me if i joined you?" i asked as she smiled "yeah sure!!" we started building up a bigger castle as she was giggling happily "hey what's your name?" i asked as she smiled "my name is Mari Richard Grayson." she said as my blood froze..i faked a smile quickly but from inside i was dying inside. soon i heard a voice " Mari!" Mari looked over at the voice as she said "Papa!" she said as the man walked towards us. it was Dick as he stared at me in shock "...Look what me and miss made!!" she said as he was staring at me as i heard a female voice "..Dick why are you late?" said Kori as she was holding her back and her other hand on her big stomach..she was pregnant..in another child..i looked at her hand. she was holding my wedding ring in her finger. out of words completely as i stared at her "Y/n?" she said as i felt a terrible pain in my chest..from all the people...you chose Kori...my best friend. he tried to come across me as i smiled at him " i am happy you moved on.." i said as he looked at me sadly "i hope you did too.." i smiled at him as i took my clothes and left the beach..