Damian Al Ghul X reader my slave,wife and victim

Y/N pov 

standing in front of the window. i stared at the beautiful view of the sun. and the sky while the birds fly away. i smiled as i heard voices from the living room. i turned around picking up the end of my long dress so i can walk to see what's going on i walked to the door as i opened it and walked outside. the voices started to get louder. i walked downstairs as my father was speaking to people. he looked so nervous and scared as i spoke "father?..is everything alright?" i said softly as he looked at me "Y/N! yes i am right!!j_just go to your room!" he said as i heard sounds of footsteps. an old woman walked and looked at me..eyeing me carefully from my head to toe as she spoke "i didn't know you had a daughter, L/N" she said as she didn't move her eyes away from me. staring at her. my blood froze from her stares "...i forgot to tell you about her..Talia.." he said as she spoke "you forgot to tell me about her or you hid her from me?" she said as my father went speechless..

" he said as she spoke "you forgot to tell me about her or you hid her from me?" she said as my father went speechless

staring back at her. for some reason her stares made me froze as she spoke "it's okay, Beloved.. I and your father are speaking about work..you can go to your room." she said with a smile as i stepped back looking at her and my father then i turned around and left to my room. still feeling her staring to my back. closing my door quietly as i  sat down on my bed. trying to focus on what i just saw..

Talia POV

i looked back at L/N as i smiled "changing of plans.." i said as the assassins put their swords down. i smiled as i thought came here to kill him and burn this place since he didn't want to do what i want. but now i will make him do what i want..' i looked at him as i smiled again "L/N...let's make a deal.." i said as he looked at m,e "what deal?" walked around as i pointed to the assassins to Y/n's room as they ran to the room but didn't open the door "i will take your daughter..and i will marry her to my son, Damian..and this means she will be under my protection..if you won't do as i tell you..i will literally kill her in front of you.." i pointed at the door as they broke it as i heard a scream. and they pulled Y/N out from her room "knock her out and be gentle with her. i don't want my son's wife to broke..unless he wants to break it.."