Tiny superman family X reader X tiny batman family part 2

The picture though owo

Y/N POV

thinking of how they will eat and live. i finally had an idea. i ran to my room opening a big box. i had some cloth with different colors then i went to them i took their sizes and stuff then i wrote it down to a paper. superboys and superman walked to me as they watched watched what i wrote down then they looked up at me. smiling at them and patting Jon's head. i walked to the bathroom as i grabbed  container and filled it up with water. taking a towel. putting some liquid soap and then walking towards them "take a shower." i said and they stared at me "don't worry i won't look." i said walking to my sewing machine and started making clothes for them.

after 2 hours of working i finally finished. i made them Pajamas..giving it to them they started wearing it. it was getting late so i went and grabbed a huge pillow with a small tiny blanket,they laid down and soon fell asleep. i went and took a shower then i walked to my own room. Laying down on my bed i was about to close my eyes but someone patted my face. i opened my eyes i saw the tiny Jon was a sad looking face "what's wrong??' i asked softly he didn't answer he laid down on my pillow "ooh..you had nightmares??" i asked and he nodded "its okay little one..you can sleep with me.." i said but a small hand appeared on the edge of my bed. it was Robin who clumped up my bed sheets . he was wearing the pajamas but he still had his mask on. "you too?"

then all them got into the room and clumped on my bed sitting up. i was only in Tank top and shorts as i sighed "what's wrong?" i asked then my cat got inside and they all hided behind Batman and superman except for Damian who walked to my cat and patted her paw she started to rub her face against his head as he kept patting her "ooh..that's why.." i said. they looked at me as if they were begging me to sleep with me then i sighed "fine.." the laid down on the pillow and i covered them softly.i soon fell asleep too

_Time skip 3 Am at night_

i felt a hand patting my cheek. opening my eyes i saw Jon holding his area and he was jumping. "Bathroom?" i asked and he nodded. getting up i picked him up then walked to the bathroom he then stared at the huge Toilet with the look meaning 'my whole life is fucked now..'  i walked out leaving him minding his business then he walked out..i chuckled at how cute and tiny he was. then he flew to the bed and laid back down asleep. 

_Next day_ 

yawning and stretching "morning guys.." i said turning around seeing no one next to me but a paper was placed instead "thank you for keeping us! we came back to our normal sizes and we left. we will never forget what you did to us.

see you later

_Batman family and superman family 

Part of me was sad..but the other part was happy that they came back to their normal sizes 

i enjoyed their company!