The Continue and End of Battle

More stymphs crisscrossed above the grounds as the fighters on them shot and threw, whether it was flaming arrows or extra-sharp swords and daggers. With the help of the suddenly and amazingly powerful girls, less lives of the boys were going, after a number of them were already killed. Vex, Hiro, Ravan and Tarquin already were dead. Hort was bleeding, perhaps slowly to death, and Chaddick's arm was broken. 

There were still so many undead villains to kill. And there was also Rafal, the hardest of them all. Also, speaking of Rafal...where was he? 

Agatha glanced around, searching for the familiar white haired, despite his age, the young face and thin, lean body. But he was nowhere to be seen. Where was he? Had he come with the zombies to attack and went back to his tower? Had he? Leaving his own army, Agatha doubted that he had returned to his home. 

"Sophie?" She said, expecting a reply. But there was none. Panic stricken, she looked at the both sides of her and found her best friend gone. Not dead, but gone. Where was she? Where had she gone? Hopelessly, she gazed around every in search of the blonde girl. Nowhere. 

"Agatha! We could use a bit of help!" An irritated sounding Anadil called. Agatha turned to find the coven struggling to fight off five zombies. Five famous zombies. Snow White's Queen, Cinderella's step-mother, Red Riding Hood's wolf, Sleeping Beauty's witch and even Ariel's Ursula who was walking on her long tentacles. 

"Instead of standing there looking for Sophie who is over there actually fighting, come help us!" Dot screeched. It was at that moment that Agatha realized the Never Dot. For a while, she had been pondering whether Dot was meant to be an Ever with her kind, jolly self. But sometimes, she realized, the powerful, strong Dot came out like this. Agatha quickly looked over to where Dot gestured at where Sophie was, and indeed found her friend battling her hardest with a strong seeming zombie. 

"Fine." Sophie seemed fine fighting the zombie on her own. It was only one anyway, whereas Dot, Anadil and Hester had five. Agatha lit a match and lit the tip of an arrow which she pulled onto her bow. She drew closer towards the villains and professionally struck the wolf which instantly began to burn. It howled in pain as the fire grew bigger and bigger. Soon, it was completely indulged in flames. 

"Never Ever!" Agatha heard it cry before it stopped crying out and yelling. Another villain down, Agatha grinned to herself. One less zombie left to fight, let alone, a vicious wolf. The fire, however was still burning and seemed to grow more as each seconds ticked by. The four zombies she and the coven were now left to fight with were unaware of the flames creeping closer towards them, meaning death was creeping closer, too. Fire was one way to kill a zombie. Burn its body. Burn its heart. Agatha laughed as the blazes began to crawl up the ragged materials the villains were wearing. Dot, Anadil and Hester were confused but understood when they heard the sounds of sizzling. The sound of zombie skin burning to  crisp. The witches, queen and the cruel step-mother also realized the cause of Agatha's sudden laughter. Their eyes widened at the sight of their burning selves. As if planned, they shrieked and in their panic, dropped their weapons. The coven and Agatha took this liberty and kicked away the knives and arrows. Smiling devilishly, they automatically at the same time plunged flaming arrows right through the hearts of the Zombies who straight away dropped to the ground, dead. 

The witches(by that meaning the coven) and Agatha cackled at their success. After slapping hands(very unlike them), they hastily returned to the battle. Already, they could see that the population of the zombie-villains had reduced as many of them were on the ground, whether in pieces or burned or stabbed in the hearts. But sadly, more students had died. 

Ava, though had not been good but had learnt to become good, was lying face down near the trees, lifeless. Mona was also caked with blood as she lied on her back in such broken shape. Titan, a quiet never boy, was frozen with his emotionless eyes wide open and blood cascading out of his mouth. His heart had also stopped beating this way.