The School For Good

Back in the school for good, Sophie was desperately wishing Agatha would come. Her best friend had only been gone for just two months, but it felt like two years. Alongside, Tedros mourned with her. Though Agatha and him were done and he no longer felt pained as much as before, he really did miss her. Agatha. The one girl who made everyone cackle into laughter. The one girl who didn't care about what she ate. The one girl who did not care about her looks and whether she ate cheese or mouldy cheese. The girl who truly made everyone warm around her.

It wasn't just Sophie and Tedros who missed Agatha. Hester, Anadil, Dot and Hort also missed their friend. They no longer smiled as they used to. When they did grin, they only showed a tiny sad smile. Nothing seemed to be happy anymore. Without Agatha, the schools felt like hell.

"Don't you sometimes want to go home?" Tedros suddenly asked as he and Sophie walked to their next class, Forest groups. She immediately looked up, pained. Memory of her best friend filled her mind and she felt the feeling when she knew her father did not love her. Tears welled up her eyes.

"Sometimes. But the only reason is...Aggie. I miss her so much. But I can't go back. My father...he hates me. He..." Sophie's voice trailed off as tears began to slide down her cheeks rapidly. Tedros bit his lip and blinked away the moisture in his eyes. He cleared his throat to say something, but couldn't. Loud, heartbroken sobs burst out of Sophie's mouth and she tried to stifle them but failed. "I miss her so much, Teddy. She was my best friend." She sobbed. Tedros reached over and hugged her, sympathetic and empathetic.

"I miss her too, Sophie. You're not the only one." He whispered. "Now, we should really hurry up and get to class."

Sophie pulled away and wiped her swollen eyes. Silently, she and Tedros strolled, more like stumbled, to their forest group where they found Hester, Anadil and Dot in tears.

"Will s-she e-ever come back?!" Dot wailed, for once not eating. Actually, Dot hadn't eaten for so long. She had lost thirty pounds. She was quite pretty now with her soft, brown curls and slender body.

"I m-miss her. I-" Anadil howled and flopped onto the ground. She had gotten paler(if that was even possible) than before. Her rats were also now depressed.

"Agatha." Hester sniffed. She was the only one who wasn't hysterical. She had not changed at all. Her greasy, red streaked hair to her thin body.

Sighting this, Sophie sighed and turned around to hide her tears. But, she couldn't handle it any longer. Sophie crumbled to the ground, unconscious. Everyone in the forest group gasped. Tedros, the loudest.

"Sophie! Sophie! Wake up! Sophie!" He cried, grabbed Sophie and shook her. Not a single sign of consciousness. The coven stopped bawling. Anadil picked herself up from the damp ground and stumbled over to Tedros.

"Wake up, Sophie! Wake up!" She hissed and shook Sophie harder than Tedros had.

"She won't wake." A gruff voice said loudly from the ground. Anadil and Tedros stared down to see Yuba the gnome looking up at them, for once not glaring. "Mass depression and stress."

Tedros groaned and placed Sophie back onto the ground, gently. He buried his face in his arms and began to cry uncontrollably. Yuba softened and patted the prince's legs. Hester, Anadil and Dot stared at each other and went over to him, comfortingly.

"It's not your fault." They cooed.

"Why? WHY! WHY ME? WHY IS EVERYONE GONE BECAUSE OF ME? AGATHA'S GONE AND NOW SOPHIE'S NORMAL SELF IS GONE!" Tedros screeched and jerked his tear-strained face up, exposing it to everyone. Ravan and Vex snickered, but bit their lips as Archanne hit them both hard on their heads. Now was not the time to be amused.

"That's not true." Dot said, thinking that it was actually true. Anadil and Hester both nodded, unconvincingly. But Tedros knew they didn't mean it.

"You're lying." He fumed and stomped off, back to the Good's Castle. After a minute, he came running back with fairies following. The Nymphs immediately lifted Sophie into their arms and flew back to the castle in a rapid speed. Everyone worriedly gazed after them.

"Class cancelled. Do whatever." Yuba grouched in a rather choked up voice and slouched off to his small hut, secretly emotional himself. Everyone, everyone, even the teachers missed Agatha and everyone's true selves very much. Sometimes, they even protested in front of the School Master's tower, screaming at the School Master to bring Agatha back. But the master simply glanced down at them from his window, smirking.

The Nevers and Evers all slumped off slowly towards their Castles, leaving Tedros devastated on the ground, sobbing. For hours, until dark, the future king of Camelot layed there, bawling uncontrollably. A few times, Chaddick or Beatrix came down to check on him silently.

"Come back, Tedros. It's dangerous out here." They whispered. But Tedros did not move an inch from his spot. He 'vowed' to stay there forever and never go back to the castle. He would sleep there and die there.

"Go away." He sobbed and shoved whoever it was off him. Chaddick sighed and wordlessly nodded and walked back to the castle. Professor Dovey met him at the entrance.

"Any luck?" She whispered. Chaddick shook his head, grimly and headed to his dorm, emotionally. On his way, he went into the hospital wing and checked on Sophie. She had waken and was sitting up, confused. She glanced up as Chaddick entered.

"What happened? Why am I here? Get me out of here! Where's Tedros? Where's Beatrix? Reena? Millicent?" She demanded.

"Look, Sophie-" He began.

"Answer my questions!" Sophie ranted impatiently.

"You fainted because of mass depression and stress. You're here because of that. You can't get out yet and as for Tedros..." His voice trailed off and his eyes drifted to the window where he could see, Tedros on the ground, crying.

"As for Tedros?" Sophie pressed.

"He's lying outside, crying. He won't come into the castle no matter how much we beg him to." Chaddick sighed. Sophie groaned. She buried her face in her weak hands.

"This is all my fault. I should've been more strong. I shouldn't have been weak." She moaned.

"No it's not, Sophie. It's not." Chaddick said. It's Agatha's. He added in his head.

Outside, still on the ground, Tedros wished. He wished for someone to come back.

"I wish for Agatha." He whispered, before falling into deep sleep. Faraway, in Gavaldon, a depressed girl in her bed, wished. She wished for someone.

"I wish for Hort." Agatha sighed.