Sophie

An aching pain shot up her head as Sophie sat up. She winced at the pain that didn't went away. She looked at the bed next to her where Beatrix was sleeping soundlessly. She didn't want to wake her up. She stared across the room to the two beds that were strangely empty. Where were Millicent and Reena? 

The pain got worse as wondered where they had went. Abruptly, the  amount air she was breathing shortened. She wheezed and croaked for help. But Beatrix couldn't here. The croak was just too small. With all her energy, Sophie cried out loudly for help and collapsed straight away onto the floor. Just at that moment, Millicent and Reena walked in with two full trays meant for Beatrix and Sophie. They screamed when they saw Sophie's unconscious body on the floor. The trays fell with a crash. Millicent dashed over to Sophie and shook her to wake up while Reena woke Beatrix. Beatrix stirred and rubbed her eyes. When she saw Sophie, she reacted exactly the same as Millicent and Reena. She burst into a puddle of tears. 

"It's all my fault. I should have woken up. Sophie could be dead." Beatrix sobbed and slapped herself. 

"No it's our fault. We shouldn't have gone out to get you two breakfast. But we shouldn't be talking right now. Sophie is in danger. Get Professor Dovey!" Millicent screeched. Reena and Beatrix sprinted out of their room, tears streaming down their cheeks. As they ran, Evers at early breakfast stared at them. Who in the mind would sprint across a dining hall and towards Professor Dovey's office very early in the morning and in their night gowns? Tedros was one of them and he stopped them.

"What is it? What's wrong? What happened?" He demanded, noticing their tears. 

"Sophie! She's not breathing! We don't know what happened to her!" They cried and continued to run to Professor Dovey's office. Tedros's eyes widened. Sophie could be dead? No, no! 

"What!" He roared and joined Beatrix and Reena. When they finally reached the office, panting, they frantically banged on the door with tight fists. Professor Dovey opened the door with a shocked expression.

"My, my! What happened, dears?" She asked, very surprised that they were attacking her beloved, antique door.

"Sophie! She's not breathing! We don't know what happened to her!" Reena and Beatrix cried out the same thing they cried to Tedros except Tedros also talked with them. Professor Dovey immediately walked out without even shutting her door. She went straight to Beatrix and Reena's dorm and dashed towards Sophie's unconscious body on the floor. Millicent was sobbing next to her.

"Professor D-Dovey! Please save her!" She sobbed hysterically. The Dean checked on Sophie, listened to her heartbeat and breathing. She looked up slowly.

"She's not breathing. But, her heartbeat is beating. Which is strange. She's alive." She confirmed with a confused expression painted on her face. She lifted Sophie up and ran to the hospital wing with her in her arms. Tedros, Beatrix, Reena and Millicent followed, hopeful and worried. 

"But what happened to her? That's what I want and need to know!" Tedros cried as he gazed at Sophie lying on the bed with troubled eyes. 

"It's all my fault. I should have woken up. She could have been dead." Beatrix shamefully blamed herself.

"It is not your fault. It's none of your faults." Professor Dovey gravely said, turning around from Sophie to look at them. Tedros frowned. He knew it wasn't his fault, but he still felt horrible. He felt so mad at himself and Beatrix. 

"Beatrix. You. Should. Have. Woken. UP! But instead you continued to sleep?!" He growled and faced poor Beatrix. Her eyes widened with shock.

"No! I do blame myself! I feel so bad! Please forgive me, Teddy!" She cried desperately. Tedros scowled at her and said nothing. Tears leaked out of his eyes and dropped onto the floor. He quickly brushed them away from his cheeks but as he did, more tears pored out. He legs gave out and he fell onto the floor, sobbing. He should have had realized that Sophie wasn't well after half dying. He groaned and quietly swore that he was going to kill Agatha for what she did. He was going to kill her.

"No, Teddy. You're not." Sophie suddenly croaked from the bed. "You won't kill her." She continued. He hadn't realized that he had said it too loud. He nodded and stood up from his babyish despair position. He sniffed and stared down at Sophie.

"Tell me if you feel unwell." He muttered, glared at Beatrix harshly and stalked out of the room and went to breakfast where he would speak to Agatha face to face.