Doom Room...again?

The class was silent. Not one person said a word as they each hoped for Hort to come back. But he never did. Professor Manely finally broke the silence.

"Agatha, go to Lady Lesso now." He growled, attempting to be aggressive. Agatha shakily nodded and stood up. Legs trembling with fear, she walked out the door. Tears leaked down her cheeks as she thought of Hort and the punishment she would receive or worse.Fail. Why did she have to always make a mistake? Why did she always had to kill someone? Why her? Hort was probably dead! Her sobs echoed around the hallway. Teachers popped their heads out of their classroom to see what the annoying sound was and it turned out to be Agatha kneeling of the ground, in tears. The teachers all knew she had made a mistake and shook their heads. They went back to their lessons.

"Agatha, come with me."

Agatha lifted her head at the sound of Lady Lesso's cold voice.

"Now, I heard what happened, Agatha. That was not acceptable." The dean unusually softly said as soon as they were both seated in her office.

"I know but-" Lady Lesso lifted her finger as a sign for her to stop talking.

"Professor Manely has made a mistake too. He should not make you do those stuff. Only Yuba is allowed." The dean explained. Agatha's wide bug eyes went wider.

"So, what's going to happen to Professor Manely when I go to the Doom Room?" Agatha inquired as politely as she could.

"Who said you were going to the Doom Room?"

"W-what?"

"Listen, Agatha. You will not go to the Doom Room this time, but your ranking will go down. Do you understand or do you want to go to the Doom Room though the beast wouldn't be very happy to see you again." Lady Lesso surprisingly informed her she wouldn't go to the Doom Room. Agatha gave the Dean a grateful smile.

"Oh, thank you. Thank you so much, Lady Lesso." She gasped and thanked her now favorite dean.

"Now, scurry along to lunch."

"Thank you again, Lady Lesso." Agatha beamed and left the office. As she was skipping to lunch, a memory of Hort came back to her. Oh, Hort. He was dead! No, no! The friendly weasel who loved her, the weasel who cared for everyone, the weasel wh-

"Well Agatha. I had a nice trip in that lake." A familiar voice sarcastically muttered. Agatha curiously looked up to see-

"Hort! You're not dead! You're not dead!" She gladly cried and sprung at him and wrapped her arm around his neck. Hort scowled.

"Yeah, I'm not dead, you ninny." He snapped and shoved her away from him. He glared at her and stomped off towards the dining hall for lunch, uniform dripping with lake water. People he walked passed scrunched their noses at the smell and lurched away from him. Agatha sighed with relief and went to the dining hall where immediately, everyone's eyes averted to her. She gulped as whispered filled the dining room about her and how she killed Hort and how Hort was somehow alive. Red as a beet, she looked around desperately for Sophie and Tedros. But they were out of sight.

"Agatha!" Hester called and waved her over to the coven.

"We loved what you did in the uglification class!" Dot gushed as soon as Agatha reached them.

"You should have heard everyone silently complimenting you." Anadil smirked along with Hester.

"I mean, we don't particularly like Hort that much." Hester shrugged and grinned, evilly which caused Agatha and the rest of the coven to bark out a laugh.

"All of this true?" Agatha asked Archanne who was eavesdropping.

"Yup. We all worship you, Agatha! You're the best!" Archanne grinned.

"Ag-a-tha! Ag-a-tha! Ag-a-tha!" Anadil began a chant which every single person in the hall joined in. Even the Evers. At that moment, Sophie and Tedros walked in. They went confused and realized what the chant was and joined in. Suddenly, someone picked Agatha up and placed her on his shoulders. It was Vex who was roaring out her name. Professor Dovey walked and and immediately walked out, rubbing her ears. Agatha grinned at the sight.

"Who rocks?" She yelled out to her crowd.

"Agatha!" Everyone screamed back.

"The hero?"

"Agatha!"

"The villain?"

"Agatha!"

At that moment, Lady Lesso strolled in and zipped everyone's mouths shut with her glowing finger.

"Shut. It." The strict dean snapped and unzipped the students' mouths. Straight away, the students all grinned and started chanting once more. Agatha burst out in a racket of laughter. Even Lady Lesso couldn't keep it in any longer. The dean started howling with laughter, causing the students to stop chanting and stare. By the time the Dean finally stopped guffawing, the teachers from both schools were watching with amazement. None of them had ever heard or seen Lady Lesso laugh like that before. Lady Lesso noticed them and cleared her throat awkwardly.
"Ahem. Let's get back to lunch." She said and strolled off to the teachers' lunch table and began swallowing down her plate of food. She cleaned it with a wave of her finger when she was done and with her head held high, she strolled to her office acting like she hadn't just chortled in front of the whole school with the whole school ogling at her. One, two, three, the school started chortling again. This time with the teachers joining in.