Tedros is missing

Sophie wandered around in search of Tedros. He hadn't been found since he had rushed out from dinner.  She quietly sneaked into the boys groom room where Tedros often went to when he was stressed. Boys who were buffing up stared but didn't say anything, though obviously curious to why Sophie was in their groom room. 

"Er, Sophie? What are you doing here?" Chaddick strolled out of the boy's spa room. Her face went pink as she took in his shirtless state(Actually, all of the boys in there were shirtless). 

"Looking for Tedros. He in here?" 

"He isn't with you?" Asked Chaddick, looking alarmed. 

"No, I thought he was in here with you." Said Sophie. 

He sighed. "He really can't get over Agatha, can he?" He shook his head.

"I don't think he's ever going to get over her." Replied Sophie. 

"I mean, are you okay with that?" 

"With what?" Her face puckered up into confusement.

"The fact that Tedros can't get over Agatha." Chaddick said in a boring matter-of-fact tone.

"I'm not really sure!"

Chaddick's face puckered into a genuinely worried expression.

"Listen, let me put on some clothes and then let's look for him." He suggested, looking around where boys were still staring.

"Good idea." Said Sophie, flushing as she took in the amount of shirtless boys ogling them. She walked out of the groom room and waited for Chaddick. He took only 5 minutes. 

"What I meant when I asked if you're okay with Tedros not getting over is are you completely over him?."He explained as he came out.

"Of coarse I'm over him! Why?" She exclaimed with a little too much energy.

"I observe people," Chaddick began slowly. "And whenever I look at you when you and Tedros are talking, you're always looking at him the same way you looked at him when you two were dating." He said and flushed. "Sorry, I didn't mean to observe you guys."

"That's okay. But really, I feel like I'm over him." She looked up and saw his smirking expression. "Fine! Fine! I'm not completely over him!" She admitted, flinging her hands up in the air in defeat. "But hey, we should be looking for Tedros!" She said and quickened her pace, her face pink with embarrassment. Chaddick laughed until he remembered Tedros. He looked up and found Sophie already ahead of him. 

"Hey, wait!" He yelled and ran to catch up with her.

"You should really pay attention and remember what we're meant to do." She glared.

"Sorry! Sorry!" He apologized and followed her. 

"Do you know where he goes when he's upset?" She asked, suddenly worried.

"Uh.. the groom room...the gym..hey! That's right! The gym!" He exclaimed and turned to run to the gym.

"Already checked." Said Sophie, folding her arms with impatience.

"Oh. Right. He told me he swims sometimes?" 

"But there's no pool to swim in." Sophie replied rather coldly. 

"Calm down. Calm down! He climbs stuff sometimes when he's moody." He suggested.

"Hm. Climbs when moody. Climbs when moody. Tedros would climb something challenging an hard."  She turned and paced on the spot. Her eyes went wide the same time Chaddick's head rang with an idea. They turned to each other.

"THE SCHOOL MASTER'S TOWER!" They yelled at the same time. 

"No! He's going to get caught by the bad school master!" Sophie gasped. Straight away, they sprinted out of the school. They ran to the halfway bridge and turned to the high tower and looked up. Sure enough, they saw a pair of familiar blue and gold boots. The rest of his body wasn't visible due to the heavy fog.

"Tedros." They groaned. 

"Tedros! Get down! Tedros!" Screamed Sophie, frantically and waved her arms madly. 

"Oi! Tedros, mate! Get down from there! You'll get caught by the school master!" Chaddick yelled. Tedros gave no sign that he heard them. 

"I'm going up there." Decided Sophie.

"No. Don't. You'll get caught too." Objected Chaddick.

"Stay down here, Chaddick. I'll stop him." She said firmly. 

"No, Sophie. It's too dange-"

"I don't care! I'm going up there anyways." Sophie growled decidedly. 

"Soph-" Chaddick protested. 

"I'm going up there and stopping him!" Without another word, she spun around and grabbed hold of a brick sticking out. She hoisted herself up and began climbing up the bricks one by one. By the time she was over halfway, she could see Tedros. Her hands were sweating and her energy were running out. Panting heavily, she called out to Tedros. 

"T-Tedros!" She yelled. She saw his ears twitch but didn't turn. Her hand began to slip from the brick she was holding onto.

"T-Ted-r-ross!" She screamed louder. Again, he ignored her. Her hand slid back even more.

"Tedros! I know you can hear me! Get down! It's too dangerous! The school master will catch you! Get down!" She hollered again with all her might. Now, she was holding onto the brick with her fingers.

"P-please! TEDROS!" Her voice thundered. Strength gone, her hand slipped of the brick completely. "TEEEEEDDROSSSSSSS!" She shrieked like a parrot and plummeted towards the ground. Below, Chaddick screamed as he saw her falling. At her panicked, feared shriek, Tedros looked down and yelled out. Sophie was falling. He began to clammer down. But a hand hoisted him into the tower. "What the-" He began, but the hand covered his mouth. He glanced up with wide eyes and immediately paled as he looked into the red eyes of the school master through the mask. 

By the time, Tedros was caught by the school master, Sophie had landed on the ground with a loud thud. Chaddick rushed forward to his friend. 

"Sophie. Sophie." He gasped. "Sophie, are you alive?" 

She breathed shallow breaths, but struggled. Her heart faltered but strummed very weakly as if it did not have the strength to go on. 

"T-ed-ros." She croaked, barely a whisper. 

"I don't know. I don't know. Please, Sophie. Don't die." Said Chaddick through tears.

"Sophie! Sophie! Sophie!" Voices yelled. The voices grew louder. Chaddick looked up from her dying body and turned. It was Agatha, Beatrix, Reena and Millicent. The trio was coming from the opposite end from Agatha. Agatha from evil and Beatrix, Reena and Millicent from good. His teeth clashed together with fury as he saw Agatha. If Agatha hadn't ignored Tedros, Tedros wouldn't have ran. If Tedros hadn't had ran, he wouldn't have climbed the tower and if he didn't climb the tower, Sophie wouldn't have climbed the tower and if Sophie didn't climb the tower, she wouldn't have fallen. 

"What happened?" Beatrix screamed as they reached him and Sophie. 

"Tedros climbed the School Master's tower! Sophie followed and fell!" Chaddick screamed.

"Oh god. No. She might die. Look at her! No, no, no, Sophie, no!" Sobbed Reena.

"Why the hell was Tedros climbing the tower? And where is he now?" Agatha asked impatiently. 

"He was climbing that tower BECAUSE OF YOU! AND NOW HE GOT CAUGHT BY THE SCHOOL MASTER!" Chaddick started off normally but ended up screeching. 

"B-because of m-me?" Whispered Agatha. 

"OF COURSE IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU! IF YOU DIDN'T IGNORE HIM WHEN YOU RETURNED, HE WOULDN'T HAVE RAN OUT AND STARTED CLIMBING!" He bellowed angrily. 

"What's going on here?" A cold, familiar voice demanded. They gulped and turned. 

Lady Lesso was standing there, soaked but raging with fury.