The School Master

The school master coldly and cruelly shoved Tedros to the floor. Under his mask, he smirked. A hostile and unfriendly smile. A smile that conveyed that no one was welcome in his tower. 

"Son of Arthur. Climbing my tower. Such pleasure." Said the School Master. 

"Let me go. My friend is dying down there!" Tedros snapped and stood up. The School Master simply smiled and pushed him back down.

"No, no. You will not go down there. At least for now, you won't." Leered the Master. 

"Why are you doing this? Why can't you be like your brother. Your brother who is good and kind?" Tedros growled from the floor.

"Don't compare me to that man. For as long as I will live, that man will never be considered as my brother!" Lashed the School Master.

"Of course. I should have realized. That man isn't your brother because he's good, strong and kind unlike you who's old, weak and cruel. God won't bless happiness to you because he doesn't bless happiness to those who don't deserve it." Sneered Tedros, standing up. The School Master made no move to force the prince back down.

"Old, weak, cruel. That's what you think I am? Cruel...maybe. Weak...sure, let's go with that. But old? I really don't think so." Said the School Master and he pulled off his silver mask revealing a pale, young face. A face that showed that he was Tedros's age. Tedros's mouth fell open with shock and stumbled back. He had been expecting a wrinkled, haggard face covered with dark moles. But he had found something complete opposite. But...how old was the School Master?

"Wh-what are you?" stammered Tedros, backing away from the young school master. The school master laughed, amused.

"Call me Rafal." He said.

"Well, Rafal, let me go." The prince glared. 

"You can jump off the tower. But I'm not helping." The School Master said with a smile.

"Fine. And just be reminded that you are and always will be the worst school master the schools have ever seen." 

"Seen? Oh ho ho. You think the whole schools saw me before?"

"Stupid monster." Tedros muttered angrily and climbed onto the window ledge. Heaving in a deep breath, he jumped. 

He screamed. Screamed with exhilaration. All the stress, sadness and anger he had been feeling went away with the wind. His love for Agatha faded away. His agony and any traces of negative emotion wiped out of him completely. This was the feeling he was asking for. He thought. As the ground came closer, his heart began to beat faster as he panicked. Death was what he was asking for? This tragic death? The future king of Camelot's death at the age of only 16? No no. This couldn't be it. 

A sharp claw grabbed him by the neck. 

"Huh." He looked down and saw Hester gritting her teeth and guiding whatever was flying him back down safely. He looked up and saw Hester's demon panting and sweating but not losing its grip on him. 

When he was less than a metre above ground, the demon dropped him. He landed with a quiet plunk on the soft ground and looked up just in time to see the demon plop back into Hester's neck. Hester groaned and stretched her neck. 

"Good save, Hester." Said Agatha from behind. Usually, Tedros's heart would have took off racing like a helicopter when seeing Agatha. But this time, it simply remained beating normally. His face didn't burn up. No feelings remained. 

"Where's Sophie and when the hell did you get here?" He demanded, standing up from the ground. 

"When Lady Lesso took Sophie to the hospital." Hester coldly replied. "Which is where you should be. Paying your respect to the girl who saved your life." She added, just as coldly. Tedros nodded as he realized Hester was right. With one last glance at Agatha, whose eyes were brimming with tears, he slouched towards the Ever castle. 

"Is it just me or do you also feel as if your being watched by someone?" Asked Agatha, shivering when Tedros was gone.

"Not just you." Replied Hester and looked up at the top of the School Master's tower where only thick fog was able to be seen. If she had squinted a little more closer, she would have seen a shiny, silver mask where underneath was a young face of an old School Master. 

"Well, well," Chuckled the man as he watched Hester and Agatha head back to their school, "how an interesting those two pair make. Naive and brainless-like." 

But indeed he was wrong.