The School For Good

Birds chirped and the sun beamed brightly, causing Sophie to stir and wake in a gorgeous field of delicate flowers and fresh grass. But there was a more beautiful sight than the land, sitting right in front of Sophie. The School For Good. Sophie gazed at the silver castle glimmering in the sunlight. She could almost hear the castle calling her. Welcoming her to her new home. 

"I'm finally here, my sweet." She whispered to the castle. She stood and walked to the entrance, but paused as she remembered her best friend. "Goodbye, Agatha." She breathed, opened the doors and walked in. 

A gorgeous, glowing Nymph dressed in a long, pink dress floated to her immediately. The kind creature smiled at her and handed her a beautiful, pink pinafore made of lace and chiffon. The dress was perfectly trimmed and gave Sophie a thrill. The nymph also handed her a ticket(a flowerground pass), a basket filled with brand new books and an elegant timetable.  Sophie placed the basket down on the ground and clutched her new uniform as she read her timetable for her classes:

Timetable for Sophie of Woods Beyond- Grade 1: School For Good Purity Tower 51

Breakfast

Beautification- Prof Emma Anemone

Princess Etiquette- Pollux

Animal Communication- Princess Uma

History of Heroism- Prof August Sadar

LUNCH

Good deeds- Prof Clarissa Dovey

Surviving Fairytales (Group #3)- Yuba the Gnome

DINNER

Sighing with joy, Sophie quickly changed into her pinafore on the spot since only girls were about, picked up her basket and trunk and followed the nymph who led her to her room in the Purity tower. It was a long trip but was pleasant as Sophie gazed all around the places she walked by. She stopped as the nymph stopped in front of a door. There was a sign that read: Welcome Sophie, Beatrix, Reena and Millicent! 

Her heart raced as she read the names of her roommates. Would they like her? Or would they hate her? Would they dislike her rather messy appearance? Would they understand what a trip she had just had, coming from Gavaldon? She took a deep breath, opened the door and quietly walked in, dragging her trunk with her basket balanced on top of it.  

 The room was grand. The roof was made of crystals and diamonds and the floor was a gold colored carpet. The beautifully patterned walls were decorated with frames of pictures from fairy tales. There were four queen sized  four poster beds which all had gold canopy. In front of the huge mirror were three beautiful girls, each cleaned up and were slathering on makeup. But as soon as she entered, all of them turned to face her. Immediately, kind smiles spread across their faces. 

"You must be Sophie! Oh you are so enchanting." Cried the blonde girl. "I'm Beatrix."

" I'm Reena and Beatrix is right. You are so beautiful. Welcome to the School For Good. " Smiled the brunette.

"I just know we're going to be good friends. I'm Millicent." Grinned the other brunette. 

"It's so nice to meet you all." Breathed Sophie. All of them smiled warmly at each other and each knew they had formed the group they had hoped for. "Sorry for my dirty appearance. I just had a long trip from Gavaldon." Sophie added, smiling apologetically. 

"Oh, you're a reader!" Cried Beatrix excitedly. Not knowing what she meant, Sophie nodded. 

"You can go wash up if you like." Said Reena kindly.