Where's Agatha?

Sophie and Tedros lumbered into the dining hall together in the morning for breakfast. After getting their food basket, they patiently waited for Agatha to arrive. They waited and waited. Their feet tapped on the floor, rather impatiently. Both Sophie and Tedros leapt up when they saw the coven enter the hall. They expected Agatha to be with them. But no! No Agatha. Their impatient and starving faces grew worried and soon, they forgot all about their hunger and were searching for Agatha everywhere in the hall. 

"Where is Agatha? We've searched all over this hall and it's been thirty minutes since breakfast started!" Sophie cried after she and Tedros walked around the hall three times, searching for their friend. Well to Sophie, friend. But to Tedros, his princess. 

"What if something happened to her?" Tedros wondered, causing him and Sophie to freeze. They gasped. What if Agatha was in danger? Wouldn't she need their help? 

"L-let's ask the c-coven first." Sophie stuttered with fear and sprinted wildly up to where Hester, Anadil and Dot were sitting.

"Sophie, Tedros." The coven greeted, politely which was a surprise to Tedros as they were never nice to him.

"Hey. Have you s-seen Agatha? She's not here." Tedros panted and next to him, Sophie nodded. The coven nervously glanced at each other, not sure what to say.

"Oh, Agatha? She told us she's sleeping in today. Don't worry. She was unwell last night with a flu. She's just recovering. Don't worry about her. She's okay. Lady Lesso excused her." Hester casually and hurriedly lied and assured them. Sophie glanced at Tedros, not really believing Hester. 

"Really? She told us that if she was feeling unwell or had a flu, she would let us know herself with a colour changing lamp we have." Sophie lied, attempting to get to the truth. She stared at the coven suspiciously. 

The coven gulped. Now, Tedros even knew they weren't telling the truth.

"Where is she?" He demanded, fiercely.

"Hospital wing. Almost died last night." Dot sighed the truth and turned a bit of wood from the table into chocolate which she stuffed into her large mouth. Tedros and Sophie shrieked with worry.

"What? How?" Sophie squealed, making the coven to hide a hysteric case of laughter. Anadil cleared her itching throat.

"We don't know. She screamed for help and we went running and found her lying on the floor." Anadil choked back a case of howls at Tedros's and Sophie's paled faces. Sophie and Tedros immediately stomped off to the Hospital wing and which during the way, they crashed headlong into Professor Dovey. 

"What's the rush? Your next class isn't this way." Professor Dovey panted as she recovered from her shock. 

"Hospital wing to see Aggie." Sophie swiftly replied and dashed off along with Tedros.

"Who?" Professor Dovey called.

"Agatha of course!" Tedros and Sophie impatiently yelled. "Please excuse us from class! Thank you!" 

Professor Dovey muttered her, "Sure" and headed to her office. 

The two panicking Evers dashed into the Hospital wings to find Agatha sitting up on the first bed. Her lips had no colour and her cheeks seemed grey. There were clear tubes stuck into her nose, giving her oxygen. 

"Aggie! You look terrible!" Sophie cried and plopped onto one of the chairs next to the bed. Agatha smiled, weakly without any strength.

"While on the other hand, Sophie, you look beautiful like always." Agatha croaked and clasped her best friend's hand. She looked up at her prince who was unsmiling. "Hey, Tedros." 

"How...you...almost died...how..." Tedros spluttered, out of words. 

"Sit down, Teddy." Sophie patted the seat next to hers. He fell onto the chair which straight away topple back and fell with a crash.

"Ouch." Agatha and Sophie heard him mutter as he stood back up. They broke into hysteric and amused cackles. 

"Dear me, Tedros. You always make me laugh." Agatha chuckled and some of the colors on her cheeks returned. Her lips turned back into the normal pink colour once more.  At that sight, both Tedros and Sophie beamed, lighting up the room. 

"You two look like twins. Same shade of blonde hair....but different colour eyes." Agatha noticed and pointed out.

"In a way we are siblings." Tedros grinned and placed an arm on Sophie's shoulder. A small pang of jealousy immediately jolted inside Agatha's heart. Noticing the jealousy, Tedros barked out a guffaw and ruffled her greasy, black hair. 

"Oh Agatha. Jealous much?" He teased which caused Agatha to roll her eyes. She snickered along with him and Sophie. She anxiously looked up at the clock. 

"Shouldn't you go to class? It's started." She mentioned.

"Professor Dovey said she'll excuse us." Sophie said. Suddenly the door opened with a loud bang and Pollux wobbled in with the body of a frail goat.

"There you are! Tedros, Sophie! You didn't turn up to class!" Pollux barked and before Sophie and Tedros could say anything, with his teeth the teach grabbed their clothes and pulled them out the door. Agatha was left feeling rather hurt and very confused.