The Welcoming assembly

"Milady!" The Ever boys roared as they entered the hall at the welcoming assembly. Sophie, Beatrix, Reena and Millicent gazed at them. Sophie particularly stared at the last one who had curly blonde hair. Each ever boys had a rose in their hands to throw to an ever girl they thought looked best. Sophie received so many roses that she could have planted a garden. But she was only happy with one of them. The curly blonde ever boy had thrown his rose to her and Beatrix told her that the curly blonde hair boy was the one and only Tedros, the son of King Arthur. Tedros had gazed at Sophie for who knows how long and had thrown his rose to her and now, he was even sitting next to her.

"Hello." He whispered as he sat. He stared at Sophie, wondering how she was that pretty.

"Hey." The blushing Sophie greeted back. Beatrix sighed with disappointment. She had liked Tedros herself. But he had fallen for Sophie. She wasn't mad at Sophie though. It wasn't Sophie's fault that she was so pretty with her waist long golden hair, her fair face with the beautiful emerald eyes and a lovely body complexion. She already saw the connection that Tedros and Sophie had already by just looking at their eyes. She looked away from Sophie and Tedros to see the cute ever girl Kiko, staring hopelessly at her crush Tristan who was staring at Sophie. Sophie sure was popular.

Sophie stopped talking to Tedros for a second as she secretly looked for Agatha. She knew that if her new friends and Tedros would find out that Agatha was her friend, they would hate her. Soon, she caught the eyes of Agatha's bug eyes glaring at her. Sophie looked away before Tedros and her friends would see.

"So, Tedros. Are you liking it here, so far?" Sophie questioned.

"Well, yes. This castle is great. I'm excited for the lessons to start. Which lesson are you most excited for?" Tedros asked, gazing into her emerald green eyes.

"Beautification." Sophie answered, blushing at his gaze.

"Beautification? You're already this beautiful! How much more pretty can you possibly get?" Tedros exclaimed. Sophie's cheeks went into a darker shade of pink at this compliment. Tedros thought her blush looked so beautiful.

"Oh, meet my friends! This is Beatrix, Reena and Millicent!" Sophie introduced, gesturing her friends.

"Hello." The three greeted. But as Beatrix greeted, she went a little pink.

"That will be the end of our welcoming assembly." Pollux yelled as the assembly came to an end.

"Well, see you, Sophie!" Tedros reluctantly said bye as he wanted to talk to her even more.

"See you at dinner." Sophie smiled. She felt like she was floating to heaven. This was the best day of her life.