The Doom Room

Hester and Anadil staggered into the chilly dungeon, trembling hard. A large muscular wolf waited for them to arrive.

"So you are the two naughty girls who attacked an Ever?" The beast growled, getting a thorny whip ready.

"Y-y-yes." Anadil and Hester stammered, barely able to talk.

"Well your punishments are coming." The wolf sneered, menacingly while snapping his whip.

They gulped as they turned and slid their arms up the slimy walls. They squeezed their eyes shut.

"Jeez..." the harsh beast muttered as he pulled back the whip and hit Anadil's back, hard. When Anadil felt the pain of the whip hitting her back, she screamed and hurting tears leaked out of her eyes. She felt it two more times and she fell to the ground, panting and sobbing hard. Her rats came and comforted her as blood trickled down her spine. Hester go the same punishment and she howled even louder than Anadil as her demon on her neck felt the pain and squeezed onto her neck making the pain harder.

"NOW GET OUT! I HOPE TO NEVER SEE YOU HERE AGAIN!" The beast roared and threw them out.

Lady Lesso stood above them as neither of them moved. They were both unconscious. Their backs continued to bleed. Lady Lesso felt pity for them as she saw their pain. She took out her wand and healed their backs which made the pain to go away. They looked up to see Lady Lesso staring down at them.

"I hope you learnt your lesson." She whispered softly and told them to rest in their room.

Sobbing and clutching onto each other, both of them returned to the dorm.

"Oh my god. Are you guys okay?" Agatha asked, worried because of their pained faces.

"Nope." Anadil sniffed.

"Hell, no." Hester sobbed.

"AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" They roared at the same time.

Agatha and Dot were left confused as Hester and Dot went out of their dorm.