The Circus Of Talents

The Circus Of Talents was to be that night. Both Evers and Nevers were preparing their talents in order for their schools to win. Sophie sat in her room, crying. Kiko, Beatrix, Reena and Millicent comforted her. Kiko had told Beatrix, Reena and Millicent about what happened with Ava.

"Sophie, we have to get our talents for the Circus Of Talents ready, quickly. The circus is tonight." Beatrix murmured, patting Sophie's back.

"My talent is crying over Tedros." Sophie sobbed.

"Come on, Sophie. Let's go to the Groom Room. We can get ready for the circus. The circus is in 3 hours." Beatrix suggested. Sophie stopped crying and her swollen eyes shone at the words, "Groom Room". She leapt up and immediately agreed.

Beatrix smiled. She knew this would do the trick. Giggling, the pair of them skipped to the Groom Room. They both took scented baths(Sophie did Lavender scented and Beatrix did Rose scented). When they were done with their baths, they made their hair fancy(Sophie, a braided bun with a beautiful flower crown and Beatrix did braided her hair with silk ribbons through). They dressed in the finest dresses they could find(Sophie in a floor length, silk pink dress with gold chiffon ruffles at the sleeves and at the hem, Beatrix in a floor length violet chiffon dress with tiny sequins of diamonds at the neck, hem and the sleeves). When they were done, the girls gazed at their reflection happily. Sophie looked like a true Goddess queen and Beatrix looked like a Royal Queen. However most of their beauty came from the glows of their delight. Suddenly an announcement was made.

"Attention. This is Professor Dovey. The Circus of Talents will be starting in 10 minutes. Please make your way and enter the Tent quietly. Thank you." Professor Dovey finished her announcement. The fairies who had helped them get ready, carefully gathered Sophie and Beatrix and started to slowly fly them to the tent. Sophie and Beatrix were the last ones there. They quietly entered the tent and gasps of surprise were heard. Everyone's eyes were on them. Most of the eyes were on Sophie, anyways. Sophie looked so beautiful and splendid to be real. Tedros gasped when he saw Sophie. He had never seen her look so pretty. Sophie and Beatrix smiled and glided to their seats. Even the Never wolves stared at them. Tedros turned to stare at Sophie who was staring right at him. Ava, who was seated right next to him, whacked his knee an he looked away with a scowl on his face. Sophie looked downcast at this. Tedros looked at Sophie again, ignoring Ava and mouthed, "What's your talent?". Sophie smiled and mouthed back, "You'll see.". Tedros grinned and looked back to the white wolf who was demanding them for his attention.

"Welcome to the annual, Circus Of Talents! The Circus shall now begin! First up! Never Hort against Ever Beatrix. The two schools cheered for their member.

"Goodluck." Sophie whispered encouragingly to Beatrix as Beatrix stood up.

Hort roared as he transformed himself into a huge manwolf. But his trick only wowed the crowd for a fraction of a second as he transformed back into the weasel kid he was before, except he now had no clothes. Beatrix flashed a smile and made her finger glow into a shade of violet. She whispered a spell and beautiful flowers of roses and violets rained down on the Evers. Drops of blood dripped down onto the Nevers. The crowd gasped with amazement.

Impressed, the white wolf yelled, "Ever wins!" The Evers cheered as the Nevers groaned with disappointment.

"Next up is, Never Hester with Ever Millicent!" The wold roared with a large grin.

Hester gathered her strength and released her demon and the demon headed straight to Millicent. The Evers gasped with sudden worry and the Nevers sneered and cheered Hester on. Suddenly, Millicent squeezed her eyes shut and transformed into a deer! She sprinted on her four legs towards the Demon and shoved it with all her might with her sharp hooves. The Demon groan as Hester yelled out in pain and dropped right back into Hester's neck. Millicent transformed back and she unlike Hort had her clothes on.

"Ever wins!" The white wolf screamed with excitement. The Evers cheered louder than ever while the Nevers groaned louder than ever.

"Never Anadil with Ever Reena!" The wolf continued.

Anadil made her finger glow into a shade of blood red and hissed a spell. The spell went straight at Reena. The whole crowd went into a hushed silence as they expected the spell to hit the 'unaware' Reena. But as the spell was about to hit her, Reena fast as lightning leapt over it, made her finger glow and hissed a sleeping spell that zoomed straight at Anadil and made her fall asleep and start snoring. The Evers and even the Nevers laughed at this funny spell. The Nevers and Evers continued to laugh as the hysterically laughing wolf laughed out shakily, "Never Achanne with Ever Sophie!"

The green, one eyed Achanne made sharp kicks and punches at Sophie. But as they came to her Sophie stopped them. But she didn't stop them with any spells. She stopped them with her voice.

"The kicks and punches do a damage

to anyone even with an old age"

Sophie chanted and at those words, Achanne grew very old that she even sprouted white hair. Everyone, even the Nevers laughed at this.

"Attacking and bruising is the worst thing to do

when you need to go to plop a really big poo!" At those last words, the aged Achanne plopped a big poop onto the floor, making the crowd(yes, including the Nevers) to laugh even harder. Hester's and Anadil's dying laughers turned into howls as their legs started to kick. Bursting into a puddle of tears, the poo stained and stinking Achanne ran off the stage.

"Ever wins, once again!" The howling wolf managed to yell out.

"Never Agatha with Ever Tedros!" A fairy had to chuckle as the wolf couldn't say a thing as he was laughing too much. Ava's eyes gleamed as she knew what Tedros was going to do. Tedros was going to ask her to the Snow Ball and she was going to say yes.

Agatha came down and faced Tedros. She made her finger glow into a shade of black and muttered a spell. Once again, as the spell came towards Tedros, Tedros pulled out his sword and blocked it. He kept blocking as a spell came until, Agatha accidently sent the spell to herself and came down to the floor, petrified. She had petrified herself. When she was down. The Nevers started to groan but the Evers strangely stayed silent. The fairies and the wolves said no words as they knew what was coming. Ava was almost in tears of happiness as she thought that Tedros was going to ask her. She stood up, waiting for the question he was going to ask her. She gasped with happiness when Tedros opened his mouth to say.....

"Sophie of Woods Beyond. Will you be my princess for the Snow Ball?" Ava dropped down onto her seat with shock. Sophie stood up and smiled. "Yes, I will!" She cried. Then, Chaddick dropped down onto his knees asking, "Beatrix, will you be my princess for the ball?" After him was Nicholas asking Ava and one by one the boys asked a girl they liked until finally Tristan asked, "Kiko, will you be my princess for the ball?" Kiko wiped away her tears of happiness and screamed out, "Yes!" So one by one just like the boys asking them, the girls all squealed their yeses. Ava glared at Sophie for a second before smiling her prettiest smile and said yes to Nicholas. The Nevers suddenly looked sad as they wished for the happiness the Evers had.

Agatha who was no longer petrified, got mad. She did not show it, but she planned to the next night when the Snow Ball was held.