Sophie

"It's alright, boy. They won't hurt your feelings like that again. I taught them a lesson." Sophie comforted the sobbing Hort as they were walking back to the dinner area.

"H-hort. Call me Hort and thanks." Hort stammered.

"Hort." Sophie smiled, kindly.

"Sophie!" She heard Agatha's voice calling her, guiltily.

"Agatha." Sophie answered so coldly that Agatha flinched.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean any-" Agatha was interrupted.

"I don't need your apology. Hort does and I don't know if he wants to forgive you right now. Also Agatha, our friendship is over. I don't want a bully as a friend. I have my new friends now and I really do like them and I'm sure you can just gang up with those bullies and bully everyone. Apologise to Hort." Sophie lectured with a chilly voice.

"I'm sorry, Hort. Better, Sophie?" Agatha spoke with no emotion.

"I really don't believe you, Agatha. I can't believe you're bullying like this." Sophie's voice trembled with hurt as tears started rolling out of her eyes. Before Agatha could say anything, Sophie ran away. Tedros, Beatrix, Reena and Millicent's mouths were open. They couldn't believe what they had heard. So, Agatha originally wasn't a bully?

"Sophie is right, you know. I can't believe it. You originally wasn't a bully. What happened to you?" Tedros coldly said as he ran after the sobbing Sophie. Beatrix, Reena and Millicent both nodded coldly and ran after Sophie as well.

***

"Sophie!!!!" They screamed. Tedros joined as Sophie was no where to be seen. They had looked everywhere. But Sophie was no where. For hours they had looked, but Sophie was no where.

"Where is she?" Tedros muttered with worry. Beatrix, Reena and Millicent burst into tears. Their best friend was missing and she may not be found.