Let the Snow Ball begi-oh no

Tedros waited outside the ballroom as he waited for Sophie. He started to panic as he realized that Sophie was running late.

"Hey Tedros, have you seen Beatrix?" Chaddick murmured as he also realized that Beatrix was late.

"No. Have you seen Sophie?" Tedros mumbled as he stared at the ground.

"Nope. So our partners are both missing. What do we d- wow." Chaddick gasped in the middle of his sentence. Sophie and Beatrix had both appeared, looking more beautiful then ever.

"You got the hottie, mate. I got the natural-pretty." Chaddick whispered to Tedros as he went to greet Sophie and Beatrix.

"Hey, Sophie. Teddy, here was waiting for you for quite a while." He winked at Sophie and gave Beatrix a one armed hug. Beatrix blushed as she hugged back, lightly. Sophie glided towards Tedros, looking very sorry. Tedros's mouth fell open at her beauty. 

"I'm so sorry, Tedros. I'm so sorry I'm late." Sophie whispered, shamefully. But tedros had already forgiven her. She was just to pretty.

"Wow, Sophie. You look so-" He was speechless.

"Thanks. You look so (she made the same face expression as him) too." Sophie smiled, gracefully back. 

"Um. So, shall we?" Tedros cleared his throat and offered his arm.

"We shall." Sophie replied and took his arm. Ava glared at Sophie when she saw Tedros and Sophie glide in, arm in arm. All the Evers gazed at the pair with wonder as they realized how well Tedros and Sophie looked together. As the music started, every pair of the couples started dancing. Sophie looked around as she and Tedros slowed danced. She met eyes with Ava who looked so heart broken. Sophie felt a sad pang in her heart. Tedros gazed at her and opened his mouth to tell her his feelings about her when Sophie interrupted him.

"Dance with Ava. Be with her. She likes you so much. You two would look so well together." Sophie whispered as she parted from him and walked away. Tedros was left standing there, open mouthed. Ava saw all this and a smile crept onto her face. She walked over to Tedros and asked him to dance. Tedros was too kind to decline, so he accepted. As Ava stared at him, Tedros just did noting but stared at nothing in particular with a hurt look in his eyes. Ava couldn't bear it anymore. She leaped up and kissed him full on the mouth. She was putting her arms around him when he pulled away from the kiss. Ava looked at him, confused. She then smiled and tried to kiss him once more but her yelled at her.

"Stop! Just stop, Ava! I don't like you at all! You're the reason Sophie ran away from me!" He screamed and shoved her hard and ran away. Ava fell to the floor. Tears streamed down her face as she started to sob. Everyone glared at her. They all liked Sophie and Tedros and Ava  had hurt them both. 

Sophie gasped when she saw Ava and Tedros kissing. She burst into a pool of tears and dashed out of the ballroom. Beatrix and Chaddick saw all this from the beginning. They also gasped with anger when they saw Ava and Tedros kissing. 

"Goddamn that Tedros."Chaddick growled angrily.

"How dare he!" Beatrix shrieked. 

"You're the reason Sophie ran away from me!" They suddenly heard Tedros yell at Ava. They froze, wondering what on earth had just happened.

"Aggie?!" Sophie half sobbed and half gasped when she saw Agatha standing there, right in front of the ballroom.

"Hey there, Sophie!" Agatha smiled(for real) when she saw Sophie. Oh how much she had missed Sophie. She couldn't help but gasp at Sophie's beauty for the ball. OH how much she had missed her, anyhow. Oh how much she had miss- wait. What was she saying? She was going to kill Sophie soon! Her faded but she quickly put on a fake smile.