Agatha

Agatha continued to sob as she made her way to her dorm. Every Nevers heard her as she wailed in the dark, smelly hallway. They opened their doors and shrieked at her to shut up. Agatha sniffled quietly as she opened her door. Hester and Anadil were glaring at her, both feeling betrayed. Dot felt sympathy for her but was vexed at herself for feeling sympathy towards someone who had betrayed her and her friends. She tried to put on an angry face but failed. She went over and hugged Agatha. Agatha squeezed her hard and sobbed into poor Dot's shoulder.

"I...thought I hated her. B-but I d-don't." Agatha sniffed and wiped away her tears.

"Agatha. You have to move on. Don't look at her or talk to her ever again. In this process, you will get over her and start hating her." Dot soothed.

"Well, we think you're hopeless and rude. You betrayed us. We both really liked you! You were a good friend till now. " Hester coldly retorted as Agatha stared up at her and Anadil with pleading eyes.

"I-I'm s-sorry." Agatha whispered, stood and ran over to her dusty bed to sleep. After a while, she heard Hester, Dot and Anadil whispering about her.

"She betrayed us! She doesn't deserve to be here and be our friend!" Anadil shrieked loudly. Her rats nodded along with her, furious.

"Yeah!" Hester exclaimed.

"But. She betrayed us! Think about it! What's one rule of the Nevers's rule? BETRAYAL!" Dot screamed, spitting bits of chocolate of rat droppings everywhere. Everything went silent.

"You're right. That's true." Hester admitted.

"Yeah. Give me and Hester time to think though. I won't be talking to her any time soon." Anadil hissed. These words wounded Agatha deeply. She sighed and started weeping into her pillow. Anadil, Dot and Hester heard and guiltily looked over at her.

"Um, Agatha. Uh. Anadil didn't mean that. She meant..." Dot was lost for words. So were Anadil and Hester.

"Yeah, I'm sure she didn't mean it." Agatha tearfully and sarcastically raged and jumped out of her groaning bed. Dot opened her full mouth to speak, but Agatha continued.

"You guys are way too harsh. You know that? Well you are! You have to learn to soften a tiny bit even if you're a villain! All villains have a bit of goodness in them!" Agatha screeched and stormed out of the dorm and slammed the door. Dot, Anadil and Hester were glued to their seats with stunned expressions on their faces.

"Uhhh. What?" Hester asked, clearly dazed. Dot looked at her and sighed loudly.