The School For Evil

The sounds of crows screeching and thunder booming loudly and the white flashes of lighting caused Agatha to wake. She sat up and stared around. She gasped at the sight. The ground was simply made of mud and dead grass. Lifeless, rotting animals and headless birds littered the ground and  also floated in the slimy, violent moat that was situated behind her. This was just like her yard(well, graveyard) back at home in Gavaldon, except bigger. This was her ideal place to live. She looked up and saw the most magnificent sight(for Agatha it was magnificent) in her life. A huge, crumbling grey castle sat in front of her, waiting for her to go inside. Eagerly, she leapt up onto her feet. But just as she took her first step towards the castle, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned and her face immediately screwed up. In front of her stood a small weasel like boy with crooked yellow teeth grinning toothily at her. One of his front teeth was missing and most of his right cheek was bruised. It was a rather gruesome sight to see, even for Agatha. He looked just like Radley-a young boy in Gavaldon who looked rather gross-too. 

"Hey." The boy greeted. Agatha snorted with disgust. "We look like we could be friends. I'm Hort."

"Get away from me." Muttered Agatha and turned towards the School For Evil. Suddenly, she felt a tug at her hair. Hort was touching her hair. She wheeled around.

"What do you think you're doing?" She barked and punched him right on his bruised cheek. He howled in pain and fell to the ground, clutching his right cheek which was now-thanks to Agatha- swelling up. Ignoring his cries, she strolled up the stairs, opened the doors and walked into the school. She gazed around her in wonder and awe. She immediately loved the school with its smelliness and the use of dirty and hideous decorations. 

Someone shoved a ripped, black shaggy frock, a pile of books tied together with dead eels and a timetable into her hands. She looked up and saw a beast growling at her. It stomped off, almost angrily. Agatha stared at it, wondering why it was so angry. She dropped her things and looked at the timetable. 

Agatha of Woods Beyond 1st year- Malice Tower 66

UGLIFICATION- Prof Bilious Manley

HENCHMEN TRAINING- Castor

CURSES & DEATH TRAPS- Lady Lesso

HISTORY of VILLAINLY- Prof August Sader

LUNCH

SPECIAL TALENTS- Prof Sheeba Sheeks

FOREST GROUP(GROUP 3)- Yuba the Gnome

After reading it, she picked up her new belongings and began to find her way to Malice Tower room 66. It took her so long to find it, but found it in the end. 

Taking a deep, nervous breath she opened the door and walked into the room. She gasped with bliss. The room stank. The roof, walls and floor were cracking and molding. The four poster beds' canopy were ragged and dusty while the beds were rotting away and were half moth eaten. But one of the four beds were occupied with three girls. One was Albino and had white skin, white hair and red eyes. The other had long greasy hair with red streaks and had a tattoo of a fierce demon on her neck. And finally, the last was very fat with short brown hair and was eating chocolate which was strangely shaped like a pillow. The Albino and the girl with the tatto had sneers on their faces while the other had a pleasant grin. 

"Hi! You must be Agatha. Nice to see you. I'm Dot!" Greeted the fat girl, known as Dot. 

"Hi." Agatha mumbled.

"I'm Hester and you better not associate with Evers and you better not hink that you're better than me." Spat the tattooed girl. 

"I'm Anadil," was all that the Albino girl said. 

"Uh-so, I'm Agatha." Agatha muttered. 

"Where do you come from?" Anadil asked, unable to hide her curiosity, along with Hester.

"Gavaldon." Agatha answered.

"You're a READER!" Yelled Hester who couldn't hold in her excitement. 

"Am I?" Wondered Agatha.

"You didn't know?" Hester burst into a racket of cackles. Before any of them could say anything, a loud voice boomed through the door.

"WE WILL BE GOING TO THE THEATER OF TALENTS AT THE SCHOOL FOR GOOD. GO DOWN TO THE ENTRANCE NOW!" The voice roared. 

"That's a beast." Sighed Dot. "Let's go." 

All of them stood up rather unwillingly. 

Silently and wordlessly, they left the room thinking of separate things.

However, Agatha was thinking of something most important. She was thinking of someone most important. Her best friend. Her Ever friend. Sophie.