Agatha

Agatha panted as she climbed up the bricks, leading to the School master's window. When she reached the window she fell in with a loud thump. She froze and noisily stood up and gazed around. Her eyes landed on a heavy looking golden book with a sharp pen writing on it. That had to be the famous Storian that everyone was chatting about every so often. She peered over it to see the pen writing a new book. A new story! Agatha curiously kept watching and went icy cold when the pen had drawn the new cover. The cover read: The Tale Of Sophie And Agatha.

She gasped. The Storian was writing a story about her and Sophie. She was so busy watching the pen that she didn't notice a figure enter the room. The School Master leant back against the wall.

"Seems like you found the Storian, eh!" He laughed.

Agatha jumped and turned around to see the School Master.

"Well, sir, the Storian seems to be writing a new story about me and Sophie." Agatha firmly answered, quickly getting over her fright. The School Master chuckled coldly. He didn't believe her as the Storian hadn't written anything for a long time.

"Really? Let me see." He laughed and peered over the Storian.

His eyes bulged out with shock.

"Interesting. Interesting." He muttered as the Pen drew a picture of Agatha being dropped to the School For Evil. Agatha snorted.

"The School Master didn't even realise." She sneered. The School Master's face blotched with anger.

"It seems that you will not be going home, Agatha." He sneered back. Agatha froze.

"Wh-h-at? I n-need t-to go h-home." She stuttered with a frightened look on her face.

"Well, you are not to go home." The School Master coldly shot at her.

"Hey. What's-his-name. You will send me back home. If you don't, you will regret it." Agatha hissed, starting to lose her temper.

"You will not be going HOME and how DARE you not call me by Master. How DARE you disrespect me. You will never go home and I can promise you THAT!" He roared and shoved the cowering Agatha out the window. She screamed and closed her eyes. Instead of landing on the hard, cold ground, she felt herself landing on something soft and something that stank. She sat up and realised that she had landed on her bed. The School Master had sent her back to her room. She sighed unhappily and wished hard to go home. She would do anything. Anything to get back to her mother. To get back to Gavaldon.