The coven and Agatha again!

Agatha finally got out of the hospital wing after a week of recovering. She felt rather hurt as Sophie and Tedros hadn't visited her since they were pulled out by Pollux. But luckily, the coven had visited everyday and filled her in on what had happened each day. Without her to entertain the class, apparently they went bonkers! Agatha sighed and walked out of the hospital wing.

"Agatha!" She heard Hester calling after her. She wheeled around to see the coven sprinting towards her with blazing looks plastered on their faces. Agatha's eyes widened as she caught sight of a familiar red demon back on Hester's neck.

"Your demon!" She cried, but it was muffled as Dot had enveloped her into a big hug.

"Your demon's back!" She cried when Dot released her. 

"Yup. It's come back." Hester grinned. 

"My rats really did miss you, Agatha." Anadil added and her three rats all leapt up onto Agatha's shoulders. She smiled and patted the rats' small heads. 

"It's so strange how Sophie and Tedros didn't visit me." Agatha sighed as they arrived at their dorm. 

"Is it.." Hester murmured and the coven didn't say a word as if they knew something about it. Agatha stared at the suspiciously.

"You know something about it, don't you?" She asked, squinting her eyes at them.

"N-no." Dot stammered as her finger started glowing and snarfed down  a chocolate.

"Hmm.." Agatha glanced at the coven once more and gazed away. Suddenly, the coven started tapping their feet as if they were impatient. Agatha rolled her big bug eyes and flopped down onto her bed.

"It's so good to be-AHH!" She screamed as something squirmed underneath her bed. Suddenly, Tedros and Sophie stared crawling out, arrayed with balloons and different goodies. They even had a few party poppers. 

"Surprise!" Her prince and best friend screamed and each popped a popper. The coven merely looked innocent and satisfied. 

"You knew about this!" Agatha accused the coven. They smirked and said nothing. She jumped off her bed and gave both Tedros and Sophie a big hug. She had missed them so much, though it was only a week since she hadn't seen them. 

"We were planning it. Sorry we didn't visit you." Sophie apologized, profusely. 

"It's okay." Agatha murmured and stuffed her mouth with the lollies and pastries Tedros and Sophie had brought. Everyone stared at each other and immediately joined in the glorious eating party. Even Sophie who could only eat a little bit after feeling a little sick. She went green and dashed to the bathroom. They heard her vomit and immediately stopped eating. When Sophie came back out, she found all of them staring at her.

"You okay, Sophie?" Agatha worriedly questioned. 

"I ate too much of it after not eating these for a while. I'm okay. Continue your party." Sophie assured and sat on Agatha's bed. The coven, Tedros and Agatha began to wolf down the treats once more. They wiped their mouths and patted their bulging stomachs when they were finished. 

"We should go to class. Tedros and I shouldn't be here. We're supposed to be in our castle." Sophie mentioned. Everyone nodded. Tedros stood, wobbling after all the food he had just eaten. 

"See you at the forest groups." The two Evers waved and left. 

"We should start heading to class." Dot muttered.

"Yeah..."

"Yeah..."

"Yeah..." 

They stood and left the room, also wobbling like Tedros had after eating so much. 

"Late for class. Not good." Professor Manely frowned, but let them come in after they made an excuse saying Agatha had just gotten out of the hospital wing. Agatha went over and sat down at her spot next to Hort who was staring at her like any other day(wistfully and lovingly).

"I really missed you, Aggie." He whispered. Agatha jerked up at her nick name that only Sophie called her.

"To you it's Agatha." She hissed, coldly. Hort nodded, nervously and paid attention to Professor Manely who was talking about the annual Trial by Tale where ten students from each school, compete against each other.

"I will not be picking who competes for our school. Yuba the gnome will be testing you today." Professor Manely scowled as if he had wanted to enlist ten Nevers himself. 

"Sir, what do we win if our school wins?" Hort inquired, glancing at Agatha.

"Anything each students want." The professor rolled his eyes.

Hort excitedly glanced at Agatha again as if he was attempting to win her and her heart. 

"You're not winning me. Someone has already won me." Agatha whispered into his weaselly ear.  He stiffened.

"I will win you." He growled and his finger started glowing at his anger. 

"Ah. Agatha and Hort. Why don't you two show us what we're to do in the Trial by Tales?" Professor Manely suddenly announced. Unwillingly, the two of them stood and went to the front of the class. 

"Take a handkerchief each and pull it out of your pocket when you give up." Professor Manely handed them a handkerchief. He indicated them to start. Hort made his finger glow and zapped a spell towards Agatha. She blocked it with her own spell. For a while they repeated this until, quick as a lightning, Agatha shot a spell at him which hit his chest. Hort screamed and went flying out the window. A loud splash was heard indicating that Hort had fallen into the lake which meant he could not get out of there. The class went silent. Even Professor Manely was shocked. Agatha gulped. This meant Doom Room.