Agatha

Tired, Agatha returned to her dorm to find it empty. Melted chocolate littered the floor. Agatha sighed with loneliness and homesickness.  She went over to her bed to find a note lying on her pillow. She flipped it over and it read,

Agatha,

If you read this note, We went to stay at the spare dorm for a while so that you can be alone and have time to cool off. We are very sorry for being rude to you. We understand that you and Sophie had this old connection.  We are very very sorry. We should have understood before. Also, about Sophie. Yes, Sophie was your  best friend before you came here. But Agatha, you have to get over her. And we are serious. Please, just forget about her and be our friend once again. Be the Agatha we became friends with. Act like Sophie doesn't exist. She's happy now at her school and we promise you, we will never ever in a million years murder her or at least try to murder her. We know you love her. We understand. Just remember we're just a few doors away from you! We miss you. Be the Agatha we know once more. As you said, all evils have a bit of good in them. We found ours. Please, please, please forgive us. 

Signed,

Dot, Anadil and Hester.

When Agatha finished reading the note, her eyes filled with tears all over again. She felt so horrid. How mean she was! Guilt watered her head to toe. She shook and tears splattered onto the note. She sighed and leaned against the bed post. She closed her eyes and thought of how Dot, Anadil and Hester must be upset because of her. She jumped up and left the room.

She went over to the spare room and knocked loud and clear on the door. She heard Dot, Hester and Anadil nervously whisper argue on who was going to get the door. After a couple of minutes of arguing, Dot gave in and went over to the door. She opened it and plastered on her face was an upset expression.

"Oh, Agatha! We're so so so sorry. You were right. We were wrong. Please forgive us." Dot wept and plopped down at Agatha's feet. 

"No, no! I should be the one sorry! I'm so so so so so so so sorry, guys. I was horrid and mean. I understand if you don't want to forgive us anymore." Agatha cried and helped Dot up. Dot sniffed and hugged her tight. Anadil and Hester exchanged looks and smiled. The four of them ended up falling asleep in the spare room after chatting for hours and hours.