Agatha

"T-Tedros?" She stammered, biting her lips. She had forgotten about him. "Where is he?" She glanced around, but found no golden haired boy.

"He just walked out. He was clearing his throat loudly so you could hear him, but you didn't. He seems really upset." Said Sophie.

"Oh. If you see him, could you please tell him I missed him? And that I can't be with him because I'll be with-"

"Agatha!" Hort called. Agatha looked back at Sophie.

"Yeah, I know who you mean." She said and walked out the door, in search of Tedros.

"I sure did miss you, Hort!" Laughed Agatha. Hort grinned.

"Did you hear what Vex said? I cried every night." He chuckled.

"I wished for you every night when I went to bed."

"Really? I wished for you-"

"You wished for Hort?" A familiar voice boomed from the door. Agatha and Hort wheeled around to see Tedros glaring at her.

"I-i-i thought you g-got over m-me." Squeaked Agatha.

"While you were wishing for Hort, I was wishing for you!" He yelled, nastiliy.

"B-but Hort..."

"Hort! Hort! Hort! Is he the only person you think about? Do you know how many times Sophie ended up in the hospital wing? She came out of it today?"

Agatha gasped. "Wh-what?" She had no idea that this had happened to her best friend.

"You heard me." With that, Tedros stomped out of the hall, which had gone silent.

"Tedros!" Everyone heard Sophie say outside the hall. "Where were you? I was so-"

"Just go back to dinner, Sophie." Tedros grouched, gruffly.

"What did you do to him, Aggie?" Sophie demanded as she reached Agatha.

"I said I wished for Hort and he got really mad."

"Aggie! How could you do that? Do you know how many times Tedros wished for you? More than Hort! Do you know how many times he ended up in the hospital wing? Hort didn't even end up in there! Tedros never lost faith in you unlike how you lost faith in him!" Screamed Sophie.

"Sophie. Please." Begged Agatha, eyes brimming with tears.

"You're my best friend, Aggie, but this is crossing the line." Said Sophie and walked out of the hall.

"What a bad welcoming." Sighed Agatha as she also walked out of the hall, pushing Hort out of her arms softly.

"Agatha, wait!" He said as he scrambled after her.

"You just enjoy dinner." She said quietly and headed to her old dorm where three witches were excitedly waiting for her.

"AGATHA!" Screamed Dot as Agatha entered the musty dorm. She tackled her into a huge hug.

"Welcome back." Said both Anadil and Hester and they patted her back.

Agatha grinned, forgetting about Sophie and Tedros. It was nice to be welcomed back so nicely.

"So, did you guys miss me?" She blurted and immediately went red. Witches had no emotions. No warm heart. To her surprise, the coven nodded eagerly.

"You don't know how much we missed you, Agatha." Said Hester, hugging her.

"Even we felt depressed." Said Anadil, joining the hug.

"Hey! Don't leave me out!" Cried Dot and with a loud screeched, she leapt up and her heavy weight landed on Agatha, Anadil and Hester. They fell to the floor, groaning.

"That really hurt!" Moaned the three girls who was squashed under Dot.

"Too bad, I had to join the hug." Said Dot as she hugged them.

"How did you even gain back weight in three days?" Grouched Anadil. Agatha's amused face twisted into confusement.

"What? But you look exactly the same, Dot!"

"Oh you don't know. Dot went on a diet and surprisingly went thin as us." Explained Hester.

"She showed off a lot. I'm not going through that again." Grouched Anadil. Agatha gaped at Dot.

"I mean, all I ate for three days was chocolate. So, of course I gained back my weight! I'm much happier with it." Snorted Dot as she chewed on a chocolate that seemed to look a lot like a strip of someone's hair...

"DOT! MY HAIR!" Hester screeched. Everyone turned to see Hester with junks of her hair gone. Anadil and Agatha choked with shock.

"O-oops." Squeaked Dot, not moving with fear. "I'm so screwed." She muttered.

"DOT!" Hester lunged at her with fury.

"I'm sorry!" Dot wailed as Hester tackled her.

"You're sorry?" Hester screeched, her finger glowing red. "Well, you're going down!" With that, she blasted a spell at Dot which caused the girl to fall out the open window and land on the grass below. All of them, including Hester gasped.

"Oh my god..." Hester muttered with regret.

"D-Dot." The three of them gasped as they watched Dot stir and fall back to the ground in pain, howling. They watched with terror as students and teachers came out to see what was wrong. Even worse, Lady Lesso looked up furiously, into the window and right at Hester as if she knew who had done this. Hester knew that this meant the doom room. Again.