Soon

Curiously, Agatha opened the envelope to read:

Agatha of Woods Beyond,

You are hereby to be taken back to The School For Good And Evil where you shall stay and find your happy ending. Tomorrow at 11 PM, the school master will come to collect you...and your mother. Get your mother prepared for her new job at the School For Good. Please give her my congratulations. You may bring your cat.

Lady Lesso.

Flabbergasted, Agatha gasped. Just as she was missing her school, she was invited back...along with her mother!
"What is it?" Her mother yawned from her bed. Agatha looked up, speechless.

"Mother...I...school...evil...good..." She spluttered, not recovering from her shock.

"Pardon me, but can you say that again? I have terrible hearing."

"We-we're both invited back to the school for good and evil." Whispered Agatha loud enough for Callis to here.

"When you say 'we'..."

"I mean, you and me. Both of us."

Callis jerked up on her bed excitedly. Her beautiful face shone in the moonlight and joyful tears glistened in her eyes.

"Really? But why me? Why not just you?" She gasped and gave herself a pinch as if this were all a dream.

"Me, to be a student a student. You, to be a teacher at the school for good. We'll be in separate schools."

"Except, this time, we'll be closer." Callis whispered, smiling to herself.

"Yes." Said Agatha, trying hard not to grin.

"Then, I'll see Uma again and Emma Anemone and maybe even Clarissa Dovey if she's still there!"

"Professor Dovey is still very much the Dean of school for good."

"Oh goodness, how I'm glad." Sighed Callis with satisfaction. "Can we bring Reaper?"

"Yeah! Lady Lesso said so in her letter." Answered Agatha, screaming with happiness inside her heart.

"Is-is the school master still...ahem...alive?" Something in Callis's tone made Agatha sit up with curiosity.

"Yes, of course. Why?" She blurted.

"Nothing. Go to bed, dear. We have to pack tomorrow."

"No, really mother. Why did you ask that?" Agatha demanded. A soft snore answered her question. Irritated, Agatha heaved out a loud, sigh and sank back into her pillow. She gazed out the window and stared at the moon thinking of her best friend and Hort.

I'll be there. She thought, closed her eyes and soon fell into a deep slumber, dreaming that she was back at school with Sophie, Tedros and Hort. Tedros gladly over her, Sophie well, being Sophie and Hort and her being...together. She yawned and closed her eyes to dream about her school. But just as she was falling asleep, she heard loud sniffles coming from her mother's bed. She sat up.

"Mother?" Agatha called worriedly.

"Y-yes, d-dear?" Callis squeaked.

"Um, are you okay?"

"O-of course! Why shouldn't I-I be?" Stammered Callis.

"Because you know, uh, you were crying just now?"

Callis sighed and also sat up. Agatha saw the tears glistening in her pretty eyes.

"Agatha, I think it's time to tell you the story."

"What story?" Agatha perked up curiously. Her boring mother(well, now no longer boring) never had stories to tell her. "Is it a fairytale I don't know? Or is it about me-"

"Just listen!"

"Maybe about my real mother? Maybe...maybe..." Agatha's voice trailed off as ideas evaporated. She wheeled around and faced her mother whose finger was glowing.

"Somehow did it."

"I thought you said you couldn't do magic anymore!" Cried Agatha excitedly.

"I meant, I can't do the spell that will turn me to the 'Agatha' face as me right now, is my real and original self." Explained Callis. "Now can I get on with the story?"

"Fine. Wait, what's the title?"

"You're just about to find out," Said Callis, "The story I am about to tell you is the story of Callis and The School Master."

Agatha's mouth fell open. She had never known that her mother had her own story. Even bigger, she had never known that her mother had a story with The School Master.