The Groom Room

While Hester and Anadil were in the Doom Room, Sophie, Beatrix, Reena and Millicent had all gone to the Groom Room as they had gotten permission to refresh themselves.

"Oh my god. You smell so nice after that bath, Beatrix! Which scent bath was it?" Sophie squealed with happiness.

"It was the rose one of course! But you smell much nicer! Lavender, right?" Beatrix squealed exactly the same.

"You know me." Sophie grinned.

"Oh my gosh!" The two girls screamed when Reena entered.

"You look amazing, Reena!" Sophie squealed once more. "Well, I'm off for my make up and clothes. I'll be back!" Sophie concluded and pranced into the makeup room.

"Wow. Sophie is really nice, right? She's like Cinderella. She's super pretty and she's really kind! Even Tedros likes her! I can tell!" Beatrix exclaimed.

"Yeah! I know right? But, you like Tedros yourself... right?" Reena shyly asked.

"I do.  I'm starting to like Chaddick anyways. But Tedros likes Sophie and Sophie likes him. They like each other. Plus Sophie is perfect for him and the future Camelot. Wait..... you know what? Lets help them! Lets help them get together!" Beatrix smiled.

"That's a very good idea, Beatrix! How are we gonna do it, though?" Reena whispered.

"Do what?" Sophie wondered out loud as she glided out through the doors. Beatrix's and Reena's mouths hung open. Sophie looked so pretty with her make up done, her long golden hair piled up and on her slender body covered with a just-over-the-knee pink, silk dress.

"Oh wow." Millicent gasped as she entered, also looking pretty.

"How are you that pretty, Sophie?" Beatrix gasped.

"Oh, I'm not that pretty. I'm the ugliest out of us!" Sophie exclaimed. But little did she know that Beatrix and Reena were building a plan to get her and Tedros together.

"Sophie! You're the prettiest out of us! What are you talking about?" Millicent, Beatrix and Reena screeched.

"Oh, uh no I'm not. Stop l-lying." Sophie stammered. There was a sudden silence until Beatrix asked a question that shocked Sophie.

"Sophie, do you or do you not like Prince Tedros of Camelot, son of King Arthur?" 

Sophie stared with not a single answer to that question. All she could do was turn bright red.