Sophie is found

Sophie was lying unconscious on the ground next to the moat. Her body was cold and very stiff. Blood trickled down her pale face. Professor Dovey, Beatrix, Reena and Millicent were rushing towards where Sophie's body was. Beatrix, Reena and Millicent screamed when they saw Sophie. They had not been expecting what they were seeing. They thought Sophie was simply crying. Someone had attacked her.

Tedros's dorm was next to the moat. He heard Beatrix, Reena and Millicent scream. He immediately stared out the window to see Professor Dovey carrying Sophie. His worried eyes widened at what he saw. Sophie was unconscious and her head was bleeding! Beatrix, Reena and Millicent were in tears. Could Sophie be.....dead? He gasped and ran out of his dorm. His dorm mate, Chaddick yelled out his name but he pretended not to hear.

"Sophie." He panted as he entered the hospital wing to reveal Professor Dovey, the girls and 4 doctors hovering over Sophie's body, trying to save her. "Professor Dovey? Is Sophie okay?" Tedros wheezed out.

"She'll live. But there's still dangers of her dying." Professor Dovey sadly smiled. Beatrix saw the shock and sadness on Tedros's face.

"Don't look like that, Tedros. She'll live. She'll live for us and you. Don't worry." Beatrix consoled as a tear ran down his face.

"First my father... Now her?" Tedros gloomily cried, flopping onto the floor.

"No. No. She will live. You hear me ,Tedros? She will live." Beatrix firmly said as she wrapped her comforting arms around him.

"Sophie! Sophie! You're okay? Sophie! Can you hear me?" Reena screamed as Sophie opened her eyes.

"Who did this to you?" Millicent gasped.

"Sophie! Oh dearie! Do you remember who hurt you like this?" Professor Dovey asked, glad that her student was safe.

"Sophie! Oh my god!" Beatrix squealed and jumped up.

"Sophie! You okay? Oh my god!" Tedros cried with happiness.

"Y-yes. I'm alright. I remember who did this to me. It was this Albino girl with white hair and this girl with oily black hair with red streaks. They were both Nevers." Sophie croaked out all the answers.

" Hmm... I'll have to talk to Lady Lesso the Dean of the School For Evil." Professor Dovey muttered quietly. "All 5 of you are not to go to your lessons tomorrow. You will all be resting and I will call you all later in the day. I will let your teachers know." Professor Dovey kindly consented.

Meanwhile, in a dorm in the School For Evil, two guilty students shivered with fright as they knew they would be in big trouble the next day. They would be sent to the Doom Room, Hester and Anadil.