The Snow Ball

The afternoon after the exciting night of the Circus of Talents, The Evers rushed around in excitement. The Ever girls rushed to the girls' Groom room and the Ever boys rushed to the boys' Groom room. Sophie rushed over to the Lavender bath while Beatrix rushed to a new one, an lily one. They jumped out of their baths and ran to get their hair and make up done. Sophie swept her hair up into a magnificent French twist and placed her a tiara of lavenders and lilies into her hair. Beatrix curled her hair and tied it up into a high ponytail with a real diamond tiara placed on the front of her ponytail. They found amazing silk and chiffon dresses that suited them well. Sophie found a silk purple that faded to ombre strapless dress. The sleeves and the hem of the floor length skirt were hemmed with diamonds. Beatrix was wearing a chiffon hot pink dress that had diamonds pretty much all over. But it was beautiful. Her sleeves were puffed and were also hemmed with diamonds.

Once they were done and ready, they realised they were late. They rushed out, not noticing a dark figure glaring at them through a window, ready to attack. Agatha had indeed arrived. Agatha had a whole army with her. Agatha was soon about to attack.

Im so sorry this chapter is so short. I will make the next chapter nice and long. im so sorry. im very busy these days cuz im homeschooled now cuz of covid 19.