Two Princesses?

Was it even possible to have two princesses? No, right? But for Tedros, it seemed like he indeed had two princesses. Agatha and Sophie, two best friends. Who was he going to choose to be his queen in Camelot? 

Tedros's heart yearned for both, Sophie and Agatha as he released Sophie's hand and let her out of the coffin. The class was still surprisingly silent. They had seen an Ever pick a Never or a Never pick and Ever, but they hadn't seen an Ever pick two girls, one from Good and one from Evil. Not only he was an Ever, he was to be king of Camelot when school ended for them. A pang of guilt hit his heart as he looked at Agatha who was staring at the ground, blankly. He looked back at Sophie who was still wide eyed. From behind, Yuba smacked his leg.

"You have a big decision to make, son of Arthur. Your heart will tell you which princess is the future queen of Camelot." Yuba wisely said and dismissed the class. The class left in a loud chatter about what had just happened. Sophie patted Tedros's shoulders before she left with Beatrix, Reena and Millicent. 

"You'll pick Agatha. Agatha's your true princess." She whispered into his ear and skipped over to her dorm mates. Agatha strolled up to her prince casually. 

"Hey. What did Sophie just say to you?" She inquired curiously.

"Nothing." Tedros mumbled and started slumping to the diner hall for dinner. 

"You can trust me, you know." Agatha hinted, rather hurt that her prince wouldn't tell her what his former princess had whispered to him.  

"I know, but I just don't want to tell you right now. I know I can trust my princess!" He snapped, casing Agatha to flinch. 

"That's exactly the reason! I'm your princess! You have to tell me!" 

"No I don't! Agatha, I'll tell you later but not now. Jeez." The prince barked and sprinted off, leaving Agatha to walk up alone, dazed. 

He sat alone at dinner and snarfed down his lamb chops. He ran to his dorm and slammed the door to find Chaddick sitting on his(Chaddick's) old bed. Tedros gasped. He hadn't been expecting Chaddick or anyone to be there. Everyone...hated him! 

"Thought I should come back." Chaddick muttered without sparing a glance at the future king.

"Look, Chaddick. I'm sorry. But you now know I still love Sophie while I love Agatha. Can't you support me?" Tedros begged. Chaddick stared down.

"Fine." 

"Thanks." 

After that rather awkward conversation, the two healed friends each went to bed, thinking.

"Hey, Tedros." Chaddick called softly in the dark.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think Beatrix likes me?" Chaddick asked this so wistfully.

"Why d'you ask that?"

"I like her."

"I think she does like you."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." 

"You kn-"

"You kn-"

The two boys laughed. Chaddick made Tedros speak first.

"You know, I never trusted girls after my mother left with Lance. I'm so worried that when I be king and I have a queen, that she'll leave me. But I love Agatha and Sophie. I don't know who should be my queen." Tedros explained and tears glistened in his eyes which Chaddick couldn't see in the dark. 

"I really miss my family. I didn't even say a proper goodbye when I came here. It's depressing. But I bet you miss your family a lot more than me." Chaddick sighed and stared up at the roof. Suddenly, an idea burst in his mind. He jerked up on his bed.

"Tedros! You know how to mogrify, right? Perfect, let's mogrify and let's go all over the school!"

"Fantastic! Yeah, man!"

Both of them squeezed their eyes shut and concentrated until a loud boom echoed in the room. Tedros and Chaddick both stood to find themselves as...a beetle and a roach! After a good look at each other, the two bugs burst into a racket of laughter. Chortling they scuttled out from the gap under the door. 

Cheekily, the creeped up ever girls' legs and caused them to scream in the middle of their book club session.

"Ack! Get away you gross beetle! Ack!" Kiko had squealed as Tedros crawled up her leg. When Chaddick flew onto Giselle's head, he immediately jumped up as Giselle screamed a loud ear piercing scream. 

"Huh! That roach is an Ever! Look! It has a silver swan crest!" Ava screamed and pointed at Chaddick's front. Chaddick and Tedros gulped and scuttled as fast as they could to their dorm. They scuttle into their room, panting and stepped into their clothes to mogrify back into human. 

Again, with a loud bang, they turned right back into humans. Panting and heart racing, they plopped back into their beds, half giggling like little kids. They chatted about the shrieks of the ever girls and how afraid they were of them until Ava screamed out that they had swan crests. Slowly their eyes dropped and their mouths opened into a yawn. 

"G'night." Tedros and Chaddick yawned sleepily and fell into a deep slumber with a satisfied grin plastered on their faces.