Stress Relief-Karina

Karina (aespa) x Male Reader
Requested by ModeLFY
⚠️Smut⚠️

Karina's POV

"Baby relax," I kissed Y/n's cheeks.

"I can't Jimin," he groaned.

I tilted his head up.

"What's stressing you?" I whispered.

"Work," he sighed. "And lots of other things."

I hummed then laid him on his stomach on my bed. His shirt was already unbuttoned, I just had to get it off.

My fingers began to knead his muscles.

"Fuck," he moaned.

I felt my panties get soaked as I kept rubbing.

"You like this baby?" I whispered.

"Yeah," he smiled.

"Hey Unnie," Minjeong walked in. "Oh."

I looked at her, getting more comfortable in my position of straddling Y/n's back.

"What's up?" I grabbed some oils.

"Well-," she raked her eyes over Y/n's exposed muscles. "Never mind."

I shrugged as she shut the door. I poured some oil onto my hands.

"Take this off," I pulled at his tank top strap.

The boy quickly removed it. I smiled before rubbing the oil into his back.

"This feels so good," he whispered.

"Good," I kissed his cheeks.

I rubbed harder earning a loud groan.

"Oppa," Ning Ning came running in. "Can I have money for pizza?"

"Are you sharing with the others?" He asked the maknae. 

"Yes," she nodded.

Y/n handed her some won.

"Thank you," she kissed his cheek then left.

I smiled then finished rubbing his muscles out.

"Baby what are you-mmm?"

I was flipped off her back and pressed to the bed as he kissed me. I held onto the back of his neck.

"You know you do things to me," he kissed at my neck.

"I'm supposed t-to be taking care of you tonight," I gripped his shoulders. "For a stress relief activity."

"You're too slow babygirl," he nipped at my skin.

My body was pulled down. My hips then got lifted right into his crotch. I bit my lip as he picked me the rest of the way up.

I was wrapped around him, slightly above him. I leaned my head down and kissed the boy.

"How many times are you going to tease me?" I whispered.

"Until you dye your hair," he laughed.

I moaned against his lips before ripping my clothes off. Y/n kissed me harder then moaned into my mouth.

His pants were tugged off then he buried his cock into me. I gasped, holding onto the back of his neck tight.

I felt him starting to thrust, his cock sliding tight into my sensitive spot. My nails raked against his skin.

My hips were grabbed and he sat up, driving into me. I let out a loud moan before slapping my hand against my mouth.

"I know you like this Jimin," he whispered. "Let out those moans for me."

Y/n pulled my hand away from my mouth and pinned it above my head. I stared into his eyes.

They were dark with lust, a hint of care swirling in them.

"Harder," I gasped. "Oppa please? I want it."

He slammed his hips into me, his balls slapping against my ass. I endured the pounding.

"I love you," he kissed at my neck.

"I love you too," I whimpered. "I'm cumming Oppa."

He went faster before I came. I squealed into his shoulder, feeling him let me ride it out. Y/n panted as he came on my stomach.

I wiped it up and threw the tissue away.

"Are you relieved yet?" I teased.

"I like this activity," he chuckled.

"Well then," I flipped onto my stomach. "Come on. Don't keep a girl waiting."

I shook my butt at him. Y/n bit his lip then entered me. I threw my head back. He began pounding me.

I moaned loudly, our skin slapping together. The boy reached under me and played with my dangling breasts.

"Right there baby," I gasped. "Fuck!"

My moans grew louder, echoing in the room. Y/n pinched my nipples and moaned into my ear.

I felt his cock pulsing inside me.

"I thought you remembered I was taking the pill," I whimpered.

"You can never be too sure that it'll work Jimin," he groaned.

I clenched my walls around his cock teasingly, earning a tight slap of my ass. I let out a breathy moan.

"Cum in me baby," I looked at him over my shoulder. "Please?"

He stopped thrusting as he came in me. I smiled and bit my lip, feeling his warm cum coating my walls.

I came as he pulled out of my pussy. He rubbed my clit to prolong my orgasm.

"Fuck," he fell onto the bed.

"How are you now?" I rubbed his chest.

"A lot better," he smiled.

"Good," I kissed his lips. "Now let's go eat pizza Ning Ning bought."

"Yeah maybe next time you two can have your sexy times somewhere else because you scarred Minjeong," Giselle poked her head in.

"Y-Yah!" I got flustered. "Get out!"

"But that is a very good stress relief tactic," she smirked. "The pizza's gonna get cold."

She ran off leaving the door wide open. I groaned and got dressed with Y/n.

"I love you," Y/n grabbed my hips.

"I love you too," I smiled and pecked his lips. "Now come on. It's pizza time."

I ran downstairs, seeing Ning Ning munching on pizza. Minjeong was sitting on the couch staring at the blank TV screen.

"See she's scarred," Giselle whispered.

"There are a lot more ways to relieve stress," Minjeong whispered as I sat on the couch with her. "Like working out or a nice shower."

"Well Minjeong that's what happens when your Oppa is a horny pabo," I joked.

"I know but my Oppa, really Unnie?" She whined. "It's bad enough he pulled pranks on me when I was younger. Now I have to put up with you two-well, you know."

"Minjeong it's a way of life," Y/n ruffled her hair. "Next time we'll go to my apartment or something, okay?"

She nodded before Y/n handed me a plate with pizza. I kissed his cheek as he sat down.

"Now let's watch some TV," Giselle turned it on.

"Here are some new ways to relieve your stress," the new anchor spoke.

"Leave it on," Minjeong stopped Giselle from switching channels. "Jimin Unnie and Y/n Oppa need it."

"Yah!" I whined.

🔹Kenni🔹