Duo-Yerin

Jung Yerin (Soloist) x Male Reader
Requested by Play2hunt
⚠️Smut⚠️

Y/n's POV

"You should've asked me to join you," I heard as I rubbed soap into my skin. "I love the shower."

I turned around, Yerin's face shining.

"I didn't want to ruin your beauty sleep," I smiled.

"Let me get your back," she grabbed some of my soap. "You know I'd rather spend my days with you than sleeping. I'm your other half to our duo too. You can't forget me Oppa."

"I'm sorry," I smiled. "I'll at least let you know I'm getting in the shower next time."

"Good," I could hear the smirk in her voice.

Her hands worked it into my skin. I closed my eyes, I missed her touch even though we had just cuddled.

"There," she finished.

I rinsed myself off.

"I was thinking maybe we could have some fun in here," she tilted her head.

"Fun?" I furrowed my brows.

"You know what I'm talking about," she began kissing down my body.

I tilted my head back as her lips pressed to the side of my cock.

"Fuck Yerin," I grabbed her hair out of her face.

She suckled on the tip, heightening my pleasure. I leaned back against the shower wall.

Her tongue danced around my cock, driving me crazy. I felt her swallow around my tip. My head tilted back as I let out a soft moan.

Yerin sunk her nails into my thigh.

"You can't get enough, can you?" I growled.

She looked up at me, an innocent look in her eyes. I felt my heart flutter before I felt her tongue glide against the underside of my cock.

"Come here," I pulled her up.

Yerin bit her lip as I turned her around.

"Oppa so rough," she whimpered as I shoved my cock in her.

I began taking slow and had thrusts, building her up. The girl moaned loudly as her front became limp.

"You're so tight," I hummed. "And we just got done having a morning session ten minutes ago."

"Fifteen," she corrected. "Remember, I just sucked your dick for five minutes."

I sped up my pace, my hips slapping against her ass. Yerin brought herself back up then pulled my face to hers.

She kissed me hard, her teeth nipping my lips. I gripped her hips tight. Her pussy clenched around my cock.

I moaned into her mouth. The water made the shower steamy, the aura of the room getting hotter.

Yerin slipped her tongue into my mouth. I furrowed my brows feeling her cum around me. She was still sensitive from earlier.

Her pussy kept clenching, not giving my cock any breaks.

"Inside Oppa," she whimpered. "Cum in me."

"Yerin I-."

"I started taking the pill before Gfriend disbanded," she shuddered. "You don't remember that, but I did tell you."

I stared into her eyes before pumping my load into her. She smiled, holding my cheek as my cock fell out of her.

"What happens when our boss finds out about this?" I whispered. "Yerin I want to debut."