Time For Me-Minnie

Minnie ((G)I-DLE) x G!P Reader
⚠️Smut⚠️, Angst, & Fluff
(A/n: Requested but they asked not to be mentioned.)

Minnie's POV

"Babe?" I walked around the apartment. "There you are."

"Sorry," Y/n sighed as I kissed her cheek. "I didn't hear you come in."

"That's fine," I looked at the papers in her hand. "What are you doing?"

"Paying bills," she turned her chair.

I sat into her lap before turning her head to me. I pecked her lips, not letting her pull away.

"Minnie," she laughed as I kept her head in place.

"Don't pull away from me," I whined. "Y/n, I'm trying to initiate sexy time."

"Sorry babygirl but chores have to get done first," she finished signing a check.

"I'm a chore you have to do too," I emphasized my words.

Y/n gave me a knowing look.

"Minnie," she rubbed my thigh. "Princess, sweetie-."

"Keep going," I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"I'm sorry to reject your advances," she looked into my eyes. "But I have to get this done, or we won't have an apartment."

"Fine," I stood up.

"Minnie," she sighed.

I walked away angrily, picking up my bag. I got my shoes on.

"Where are you going?" She furrowed her brows.

"To the dorms," I glared. "So I don't distract you any further."

"Minnie!" She called but I slammed the door.

I stomped my way to the dorms. I opened the door angrily and was met with a shocked Soojin.

"Oh no," Soyeon snickered.

"Why aren't you with Y/n?" Yuqi tilted her head.

"I left because she thought paying bills was more important than having intimacy with me," I went to our shared room.

I threw my bag next to my bed and plopped onto the mattress.

"You're really mad she didn't want to......have sex?" Yuqi sat on her bed. "Right then and there?"

"Yes because I need her," I huffed.

"And how many times have you declined her advances because you were busy or too tired?" She raised a brow.

"Over ten," I counted.

"And when was she mad about it?" Yuqi folded her arms across her chest. "Mad enough to walk out?"

"Never," I sighed. "I know, I'm a bad girlfriend for whining about that but I need her."

"Unnie she gets busy just like you," she reasoned. "Give her time and she'll get around to you."

I nodded before pulling my covers over me. My eyes slowly shut, ignoring my buzzing phone.

---------------

My head buried itself into my pillow as sunlight peeked through the curtains. I felt an arm wrapped around my waist.

I turned my head seeing Y/n. I smiled, rolling over before cuddling into her.

"Good morning," she whispered, kissing my head.

"Morning," I sighed blissfully. "You came after me?"