Rule Book-Mina

Mina (Ex-gugudan) x Male Reader
Requested by ModeLFY
Angst & Fluff

Mina's POV

Rule One: Never fall for someone within your friend group.

I sighed deeply. I hated this rule book. The leader of my friend group made this stupid thing and I read it everyday.

She would hate me if she knew I fell for her brother. I watched as Bora came to me, her brother trialing behind her.

"Hey," she hugged me. "Are you ready?"

"Yep," I nodded.

She turned to Y/n.

"Be a gentleman and get her bag," she snapped.

"Ne Noona," he bowed.

He picked up my purse, putting it on his forearm.

"Let's go," Bora led the way.

"It's nice to see you," I looked at Y/n dreamily.

"You too Mina," he smiled.

I wanted so badly to hold his hand, kiss him like the last, but it's all because of this rule book.

"Mina are you excited?" Bora clapped.

"Yeah," I nodded. "Bowling is fun."

"Noona can I bowl too?" Y/n asked hopefully.

"I don't see why not," she smiled. "You've been good this week. Being very respectful to those around you."

Y/n smiled brightly. Bora has been teaching him proper etiquette since he was two.

"I'll go reserve us a lane," Bora walked off after we reached the bowling alley.

I sat in a chair with Y/n.

"So I see you still like me," Y/n blushed. "You know I like you back Mina. We don't have to tell."

"Y/n it's not that simple," I shook my head. "I could lose a lot of friendships."

"Your friends mean more than your happiness?" He scoffed. "You are one of a kind."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I got slightly offended.

"Nothing," he got discouraged. "Just like our feelings for each other, it means nothing."

He got up, walking over to Bora after she called. I felt my body aching.

Rule Two: If you start to fall for someone in your friend group, immediately isolate yourself from them.

I swear I knew that damn rule book like the back of my hand. It was only five rules, but each had a different meaning depending on how you interpreted it.

Y/n sat with his head down. I saw that he was thinking quickly.

"There's the others!" Bora squealed.

I saw Sejeong, Soyee, and Nayoung come into the building. They walked to us happily. Y/n took their bags.

"It seems like just yesterday Bora Unnie was tagging you along for play dates," Sejeong pinched his cheeks.

"Aish Noona," he groaned and swatted her hands. "I'm grown now."

I felt my heart swelling, his cute voice bringing me butterflies.

"Let's bowl!" Soyee cheered.

My eyes averted to Y/n. I haven't spent a day with him since he confessed to me. He knows about the rule book.