Love Not Just Lust-Hyewon

Kang Hyewon (Soloist) x Male Reader
⚠️Incest Smut⚠️
(A/n: Requested but they asked not to be mentioned.)

Y/n's POV

I sat on the steps as my parents argued. My mom was jabbing my dad in the chest.

"I trusted you!" She screamed. "I married you and had a baby with you! You promised me things!"

"Well I'm sorry okay?!" He yelled back. "But you're not satisfying me anymore!"

"Fuck you Yeongsik," she glared.

"You know what?" My dad grabbed her and slammed her against the wall.

"Stop!" I ran to them and pushed him away.

I was struck across the face making my mom kneel to me.

"Are you okay Y/n?" She stroked my cheeks.

I groaned in pain, shutting my eyes tight.

"I'm leaving," my dad spoke. "We're over Hyewon."

"Check that whore's mailbox for divorce papers," she growled. "Come on honey. Let's go look at this better."

She helped me up as my dad left the house. We walked to my room and she sat me on the bed.

"Eomma is he leaving forever?" I whispered.

"I think so," she sighed. "I'm sorry honey."

"Don't be," I shook my head with a smile. "He's just another asshole."

She pinched my uninjured cheek lovingly.

"I'll go get some ice," she left my room.

I knew it was wrong but.....I loved her. More than just my mom. I wanted what's best for her. I watched as she walked away.

"Why has my yearn come to this?" I scolded myself. "My own mother? God I'm sick."

She came back then gave me the ice pack.

"Get some sleep okay honey?" She kissed my forehead. "I'll cool your favorite breakfast."

"Really?" I smiled.

"Of course," she smiled back. "Lay back."

I did as she said, earning her to cover me like she did when I was little.

"Goodnight," she kissed my head again. "I love you Y/n."

"I love you too Eomma," I smiled wider.

She left my room, switching the light off. I sighed and shut my eyes.

"I hate puberty."

~~TIME SKIP~~

"Since Y/n is technically allowed to make his decision of which parent he wants to live with," the judge spoke. "He will do so. But first, I need back ground information from both parents."

"Well I had Y/n when I was sixteen because we had unprotected sex," my mom explained. "I finished school and became a nurse. I have always put Y/n as my first priority."

"And you Mr. Han?" The judge turned to my father.

"I had my fair share of taking care of him too," he spoke. "I took him to his sports practices and games he had. I made sure there was always food on the table and money for the bills."

"And remind me why this divorce is even in question?" The judge raised his eyebrows.

"Well sir," he cleared his throat. "I cheated on Hyewon with one of my executive chairpersons at the company I co-own with my father."