Noise Complaints-BIBI

BIBI (Soloist) x Female Reader
Requested by G00D-inc
⚠️Smut⚠️ & Fluff

BIBI's POV

I sighed deeply I sat hunched over the table in my living room. My mind was running free with millions of words.

"Hyungseo?" I heard Y/n call.

"I'm in here," I returned the call.

She came to me and smiled.

"Can't sleep again?" She brushed my hair back.

I shook my head.

"Do you want me to play you song?" She sat at the keyboard piano. "I'll play anything."

"Honestly I just want to sit here and look out at the city," I sighed. "You can go back to sleep if you want."

"I'm gonna stay up with you," Y/n shook her head. "Tell me what's really on your beautiful mind."

I smiled, shoving her shoulder. My hands grabbed hers as I gently pulled her to me. My girlfriend wrapped an arm around me.

"Every night this week I've came out here," my eyes wandered across the city lights. "And I just think. My brain feels so overloaded but I don't know what to do."

Y/n kissed my head. I closed my eyes and smiled softly.

"Can we order take out?" I whined. "I'm hungry."

My girlfriend nodded, getting up to get her phone.

"What restaurant would be open at two in the morning?" She teased.

---------------

I happily ate my pizza as Y/n made a little tune on the piano. My feet moved to the music.

"What song are you playing?" I tilted my head.

"Here," she sat up straight. "I won't play it too loud just in case the neighbors decide to be petty and get us another noise complaint."

She started playing again, adding a bit more music to it.

"Ahhh," I smacked the arm of the couch. "Are you seriously playing my song?"

She snickered, still playing the chorus to Binu. I finished my piece of pizza.

"Baby come," I held my arms out. "I'm ready for my cuddles."

Y/n got up the came to me, getting on top of me.

"What are you doing?" I giggled.

"I think I have an idea to help you sleep," she whispered.

Y/n wrapped my legs around her waist, picking me up. I held onto her tight. My back met the bed then she started to kiss me.

I responded, cupping her cheeks. I felt her hands beginning to strip me.

"Y-Y/n," I whimpered.

Her lips pressed to my neck as she played with my breast. I gasped quietly, gripping the back of her neck.

I felt her hand slip into my panties then she began to rub my pussy.

"I've been thinking about your lyrics from that song you did with Youngji and Soyeon," she whispered into my ear. "You and I both know you're too submissive to do anything with your tongue."

I let out a soft moan, sinking my nails into her skin.

"You okay babygirl?" She cooed.

I stared into her eyes, moaning louder. Y/n pushed her fingers into me. I tilted my head back before she started sucking at my neck again.