Whipped-Wendy

Wendy (Red Velvet) x G!P Reader
Requested by sanahitsjiddies
⚠️Smut⚠️ & Fluff

Wendy's POV

My eyes drifted across the room to my group mates. Y/n stuck out like a sore thumb because of her height.

She was taller than Sooyoung which amazed most fans but for me? It made me fall even more in love with her.

I had fallen for her when we were trainees. I could never muster up the courage to say anything to her.

Y/n was known as one of the main dancers in our group. But to our fans, she was known as the member who always wears pants.

"Seungwan?" Joohyun called quietly. "You okay?"

"Yeah," I nodded.

"You've been staring at Y/n for two minutes straight," Yerim teased.

Our fans shipped the tall girl and I the most. We always showed the most skin-ship, cuddling or hugging on V-Lives, and sly kisses to the cheeks in videos.

Y/n was always by my side and I always wanted to be by hers.

"Y/n Oppa," Sooyoung walked up to her. "What song should we practice next?"

"Maybe Bad Boy?" She shrugged. "I don't know, let's ask our leader."

"Don't start that today," Joohyun held up a finger. "You are two years younger than me. I will kick your ass."

"At least I'm not thirty," Y/n snickered.

Joohyun flipped off her shoe, catching it in her hands.

"I'll show you thirty!" She chased the girl.

We giggled before Y/n came up behind me.

"You're so damn lucky Wendy has us all whipped for her," Joohyun shook her shoe at Y/n.

"Unnie that stinks," Seulgi fanned her nose.

The eldest girl glared at us.

"Bad Boy it is," she walked to the radio and speakers. "Or else I'm going to beat someone."

———————————————

Y/n's POV

I sat in my room, vibing to the song stuck in my head. I looked at a picture of Wendy and I  on my wall.

Meeting that girl from Canada changed my life in the States. I saw her at the Space Needle in Washington and we hit it off.

She was on a field trip with her high school class. She got lost and me being a resident of Seattle, I helped her.

We exchanged emails and numbers. She wanted to meet up later that night. We became fast friends.

Wendy had me follow her back to Korea for her dreams. I didn't plan on auditioning but it was just my luck they asked me to.

It was by sheer coincidence that I passed the audition with Wendy. But I wouldn't have it any other way. 

I was whipped for Son Seungwan the day I met her. And now, we have such a thick tension between us, the fans even think it's obvious.

"Oppa?" Yerim came in.

"What's up maknae?" I sat up.

"What's the schedule for tomorrow?" She sat on my bed. "Did Manager-nim tell you?"