Stressed II-Yena

Choi Yena (Soloist) x Male Reader
⚠️Smut⚠️
(A/n: Requested but they asked not to be mentioned.)

Yena's POV

I got out of bed, walking to the kitchen. Y/n was still asleep so I was going to make breakfast. I began gathering ingredients.

My hands grabbed a pan and a spatula.

"Okay," I went to turn the stove top on.

I began cooking, blending some stuff together. My breasts were grabbed. I gasped, looking over my shoulder seeing Dongwook.

"Good morning," he smirked.

"Dongwook please?" I shook my head.

"Yena we're going to have sex again," he growled.

"M-My husband," I panted.

"He's still asleep," he began to take my clothes off.

I shuddered, trying to push his hands away. My ears heard him rustling his clothes around.

"Dongwook-," I gasped as he pushed his cock into me. "P-Please stop."

He began thrusting, his hips snapping into mine. I gripped the counter top as my body was beginning to fall forward.

I whimpered, his hands gripping my breasts. Dongwook grunted as he pressed a kiss to my shoulder.

His fingers pinched my nipples. I tried to pry his hands off me. Dongwook gripped my breasts tighter.

"Stop resisting me," he cooed into my ear.

I tried to get away from him, shuffling my feet but he pinned my hips against the counter. His hips pounded into me harder.

"Fuck Yena," he hummed.

He leaned me forward, my stomach pressing to the countertop. His head came forward before coming under my arm.

His lips wrapped around my right nipple as he turned my chest to him. I grabbed his hair and tugged hard.

Harder than necessary at least. He glared at me, sucking my nipple harder. His thrusts got sloppy as I glared back into his eyes.

Dongwook leaned back up before thrusting as hard as he could. My thighs quivered, my whimpers growing louder.

"I feel you clenching so hard," he moaned. "You're close Yena. Tell me, do you really want me to stop?"

"Y-Yes," I moaned.

Dongwook kept thrusting before he came inside me. His cock was buried deep inside, spewing him cum.

He was minding fairly loud, but if it woke Y/n up, I don't know. The warmth of his cum made me release as well.

I twitched as he gave two last pinches to my nipples.

"Keep being a good girl," he pulled out. "Or else."

I heard him walk away. I quickly put my clothes back on and finished cooking, bowing my head in shame.

"I'm sorry Y/n," I looked to the stairwell leading to the guest bedroom. "I'm so sorry."

~~TIME SKIP~~

For the past month, Y/n and I have been staying at Dongwook's. My husband found it more convenient so he didn't have to drive so far for work. Yet the nearest town was one hour away.

Every time Y/n left for work is when Dongwook and I had our time together. It was almost every day we'd have sex together.

I knew it was wrong on Y/n's behalf but.....I started liking it. After I got over hating it, the thrill of Y/n catching us made the situation better.