Detective-SeolA

SeolA (WJSN) x G!P Reader
⚠️Smut⚠️, Angst, & Fluff
(A/n: Requested but they asked not to be mentioned.)

SeolA's POV

I sat at my desk in my home office. My papers were scattered everywhere as I worked hard to find evidence.

The door creaked open before I heard foot steps come to me.

"Interference with a police case is a hefty crime," I giggled as my wife peppered my neck with kisses.

"You did promise a night all alone in our bed," Y/n nipped my skin. "Or maybe I'll go commit a small robbery to get all your undivided attention."

I sighed and turned to her in my swivel chair.

"You know I love you but," I trailed a hand down her opened button up shirt to her pants. "I have work to get done."

She sighed as I gripped her bulge.

"I'll go get my laptop then," she walked away. "Again."

I frowned. She's frustrated with me because I always bring my work home. And I'm frustrated with her because all she wants is sex which I get, it's been four months.

My job as a detective didn't come with exceptions to bringing work home but it was prying Y/n and I apart.

We barely saw each other any more, her being a firefighter/paramedic and my most recent case getting more evidence.

Hell, we haven't even kissed properly. Every morning it's a quick peck then we're off to work. It's hard on us.

My partner, Son Juyeon, tried to take over some of the work but I declined. I told her she needed more time for herself.

I heard Y/n's moan from the next room making me bite my lip and squeeze my legs together. My body became hers if I ever heard a moan come from her.

The soft undertone of submission mixed with the harshness of her dominate side.

"Fuck," I rubbed my head. "I think this is the only time I hate my job."

I continued writing notes about the case. My eyes began to droop.

"Let's at least finish this statement," I sighed.

My hand wrote the next few sentences quickly before I put my pen down. I got up and went to the bedroom.

"Hey baby," I entered with a smile.

It slightly dropped when I saw Y/n already asleep. I sighed before getting on the bed. I stroked her hair from her eyes.

"I love you," I whispered. "I'll see you in the morning."

I kissed her cheek then cuddled into her. My side was grabbed and pulled closer to her body.

"I love you too Hyunjung," she mumbled.

~~TIME SKIP~~

"How's Y/n?" Juyeon asked after stacking her paperwork.

"Frustrated," I admitted. "It's been four months since I've let her touch me because I'm more invested in cracking this case which is really sad now that I'm saying that out loud."

"Hyunjung-ssi," she looked at me concerned. "How long have you two been married?"

"Almost five years," I rubbed my head. "Why?"

"You should let me take this case home tonight," Juyeon smiled. "I live alone at the moment and my sleep schedule is screwed up anyway."

"I can't ask you to do that," I smiled.