Fool-Sunmi

Sunmi (Soloist) x G!P Reader
Requested by iatheeri
⚠️Smut⚠️, Angst, & Lil Fluff
(A/n: Also requested by another but they asked not to be mentioned.)

Sunmi's POV

"There you are," I grabbed Y/n.

I shoved her against the wall of my apartment.

"You know damn well it's been past ten minutes for you to get here," I pushed her jacket off her shoulders.

"Traffic was a disaster," she grabbed my hips.

I leaned up, kissing her hard. Y/n picked me up then took me to the kitchen. I was sat onto the counter.

She pulled off my shirt.

"You were ready for me, weren't you?" She teased.

I wasn't wearing any under wear. Usually I call her over and tease her, but today was different. I woke up with an urge and I needed it fixed as soon as possible.

"Why are you being so slow?" I tore her shirt off. "We're only friends with benefits. Now please hurry."

Y/n nodded before kissing my neck. I felt my body crumbling as she nipped my skin. I held her head close to me.

My nails raked against her hair. The girl pulled me close to her before kissing at my chest.

I laid back a little, exposing my chest more for her. Her lips tugged at my nipple, sucking hard.

She took my shorts off, throwing them to the ground. I threw my head back feeling her fingers tease me.

Y/n left some marks in her trail down to my pussy. She kneeled down, staring at it as my wetness seeped out.

"Y/n," I whined.

I felt her fingers finally push into me. I arched my back high as her lips attached to my clit. My legs were placed on her shoulders.

The heels of my feet dug deep into her back as I moaned. Y/n licked at my clit rapidly, wanting to stimulate me more.

I panted hard as the girl pulled me by my hips to her more. My fingers curled in her hair.

"Fuck," I gasped.

She thrusted her fingers faster, curling them into my sensitive spot. I gasped before letting out a low moan.

Y/n looked up at me, meeting my eyes. Her fingers curled again before she got faster. The movements of her hand stayed to same.

My toes curled as I gripped her hair more and tugged harder. My cum dripped into her mouth, covering her lips.

Y/n kissed up my body, meeting my lips. I moaned against hers before she picked me up.

"So strong," I whispered.

Y/n took me to my bedroom, laying me down.

"Sunmi-."

"I know that tone," I flipped us over. "Don't ruin this."

"Ruin what?" Y/n stopped me from undoing her belt.

"You just ate me out on my kitchen counter," I whispered. "And I called you over-."

"For sex," she sighed. "Yeah I know, but you know I want more than this."

"You always do this," I got off her.

"Sunmi please?" She followed me into my closet. "I love you."

"Y/n I'm not looking for something like that," I shook my head. "Now, are you going to fuck me or are you going to make a fool out of yourself again?"