A Break-Yoohyeon

Yoohyeon (Dreamcatcher) x G!P Reader
Requested by Len141200
Angst

Yoohyeon's POV

"Hey," Bora peeked into the room. "Y/n is in the living room."

I nodded before she closed the door. I got up, rolling my eyes.

"She doesn't get what taking a break is," I walked out to the living room.

"Hey," she smiled.

"Y/n a break means we don't see each other," I whispered as I took her out of the dorms. "That also means no messages, no calls. Nothing."

"Yoohyeon I just wanted to see you," she sighed. "I miss you. You're punishing me for nothing."

"You lied to me," I glared. "Y/n, I can't trust you. I get that you wanted to surprise me but I walked in on something."

"I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize us Yoohyeon," Y/n went to cup my cheeks but I stopped her.

"I can't trust you," I shook my head. "Not yet. That's why I wanted a break."

Her shoulders dropped before she regained the stone cold composure I thought I'd never see again.

"I understand," she gulped. "I'm sorry for wasting your time tonight Yoohyeon-ssi. I'll be going now. Please, tell the girls I said hello."

She left, her head hanging down. I won't lie that it hurt seeing her walk away but that incident isn't something I can forgive quickly.

I went back into the dorms.

"Did you forgive her?" Handong looked at me.

"No," I shook my head. "I can't."

Y/n's POV

I went into my apartment before sitting on the couch. I stared at the wall, thinking about that day.

"I can't force her to forgive me," I shrugged. "But, I can't get over her either."

I sighed deeply, burying my head into my hands. Yoohyeon walked in at the most unfortunate time.

~~FLASHBACK~~

"You really want to surprise her don't you?" My friend, Ha Sooyoung, spoke.

"Of course," I smiled. "She's the love of my life."

I got down from the chair and looked at the sign placement.

"I'll fix it," she shoved me playfully. "Can you get me some water?"

"Sure," I walked to the kitchen.

It was Yoohyeon's birthday. I wanted everything to be perfect. I had amazing gifts set up and everything.

All that was missing was the birthday queen herself.

"Here you-."

"Ahhh!"

I hit the ground with Sooyoung on top of me after I tried to catch her.

"Y/n I'm ho-!" I looked up seeing Yoohyeon.

"Jagi!" I got up excited.

Sooyoung immediately shrunk under Yoohyeon's glare.

"Happy Bir-."

"Save it," she glared at me next.

She began to walk away.

"Yoohyeon," I caught her wrist.