Don't Screw Up-JiU

JiU (Dreamcatcher) x G!P Reader
⚠️Smut⚠️ & Angst
(A/n: Requested but they asked not to be mentioned.)

Y/n's POV

I was laying on my bed, playing on my Switch that Minji got me for Christmas. I was building a house in Minecraft.

"Y/n?" I heard Minji sing. "Look."

"Yes?" I looked up.

She was only wearing a lacy pair of panties and my shirt.

"What're you doing?" She straddled my waist.

"I was just building a house in my game you got me," I groaned. "What's up?"

"Well," she gently took the Switch and set it onto my nightstand. "I'm in need."

"Minji I want to play my game," I picked up the small game system.

"Y/n," she whined.

"Minji I just wanted to play my game," I sighed.

"Fine then," she got off me. "Have fun."

I grabbed her wrist and held it.

"I'm sorry," I set the device aside. "What can I help you with? What did you need?"

"It's okay baby," she cupped my cheeks. "I guess I have been asking for you a lot."

I shook my head, dismissing her. Minji crawled back on top of me.

"I have a need Y/n," she grinded into my hips.

"Need for what?" I furrowed a brow.

She smirked, gripping my cock. Minji slowly leaned down and kissed me gently. I flipped our positions.

"What positions today?" I hummed.

"You know what I like," she glared playfully. "Don't screw up, or I'll punish you."

I kissed her again, our lips molding perfectly together. She pulled off my shirt then threw it to the floor.

Minji sat me up, tugging my shorts down.

"But first I'll reward you for remembering to ask me," she smirked.

She pinned me onto the bed. I bit my lip as she shoved my cock into her mouth. I let out a soft moan as I ran my hand through her hair.

I loved her dominant side. It always came out after a stressful day. Minji was only cruel when she needed to be as well.

I tried to push her head down a little but she slapped my hand away. She glared up at me, bobbing her head slower.

My lips parted as I let out a soft sigh.

"I guess I'll have to cut your reward short," she leered at me.

I smirked inside as she straddled me again. I ran my hands up her sides, cupping her breasts.

"You're really beautiful," I whispered. "Especially when you're on top of me."

"Shut up," she blushed a little.

She lifted my cock up and sank down. I bit my lip, feeling her walls clench me. My hand ran to her ass.

I watched as she started to ride me. I held her hips tight, feeling her walls clench me hard.

Minji took my hands then pinned them beside my head. Her lips were close to mine, so I tried to lean up and kiss her.

"Not so fast tiger," she teased me. "I'm in control tonight, remember?"

"I thought you had enough control over your group," I joked.